Thread: Chiefs on Letterman

Default Chiefs on Letterman

Saw a preview for Letterman tonight. Marv Albert's sports bloopers and in the clip they show the Chiefs with the Memorial Cup.

lol @ the chiefs dropping the cup! i honestly you tube that like once a week. provides a bit of closure for me that they knocked us out i guess lol.

Quote Originally Posted by amsfan05
    lol @ the chiefs dropping the cup! i honestly you tube that like once a week. provides a bit of closure for me that they knocked us out i guess lol.
    you watch that video ... and I watch Chris Bruton's "other" you-tube video once a week ... it does not provide closure ... but it does put a smile on my face

"BAM!!!"

Bruts will be remember in this league for a long long time for "BAM" and the Cup. I'm sure he hasn't been able to live it down at home or in school.

Even my friends in FL know about the cup and have seen the video multiple times. During my reunion last year people would post on our reunion site asking if I knew the guy who dropped the cup. I proudly said yes, he's a great guy and the one of best captains Spokane has seen in awhile.
    2008 WHL Western Conference Champs
    2008 WHL Champions
    2008 Memorial Cup Champions

bruton definitely will be remembered for alot of things. the bam incident with beach, dropping the cup, etc. the one thing i'll never forget was that hit he had of drew hoff. completely laid him out, if you haven't seen the video on youtube go watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by amsfan05
    bruton definitely will be remembered for alot of things. the bam incident with beach, dropping the cup, etc. the one thing i'll never forget was that hit he had of drew hoff. completely laid him out, if you haven't seen the video on youtube go watch it.
    That wasn't Bruton who laid out Hoff, it was Blackwater.

ya i realized that after i posted it. i was too lazy to edit it, glad you got my back tho

RENFREW WRECKING CREW