Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Letts

Date Player/Coach Team Description

03/01/09 Spokane $500.00 for third multiple fight of season versus Tri-City on February 28.

03/01/09 Spokane $750.00 for fourth multiple fight of season versus Tri-City on February 28.

03/01/09 Hardy Sauter Spokane One game suspension for fourth multiple fight of season versus Tri-City on February 28.

03/01/09 Ryan Letts Spokane Tbd for charge major and g.m. versus Tri-City on February 28.

03/01/09 Cory Baldwin Spokane One game for third game misconduct of season versus Tri-City on February 28.

03/01/09 Tri-City $250.00 for second multiple fight of season at Spokane on February 28.

03/01/09 Tri-City $500.00 for third multiple fight of season at Spokane on February 28.

03/01/09 Terry Virtue Tri-City $500.00 for game misconduct at Spokane on February 28.

wow i cant believe McColm and Schmidt didn't get any suspensions. McColm earned one if you ask me.

scratch that.

03/01/09 Mitch mCColm Tri-City Tbd for game misconduct at Spokane on February 28.

man.... not as many as i saw coming, but i guess really all that truly deserved it
    Last edited by amsfan05; 03-01-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Pete76 missed it!!!

sorry I missed that one ...

well pickard wasn't even in attendance at the game tonight. on the post game show nachbaur refused to comment on pickard's status. doesn't sound too bright.

here's hoping to a 6 game suspension for Mr. Lett's so we get one last crack at him on Saturday the 14th.

Cheif's fans if you're planning on coming to that game hurry up and buy your tickets because there's not many left.

strange that he "refused" to comment on his status .... if he is seriously hurt I think Letts get as many games as Pickard is injured ... if he is not seriously hurt then just let us know so that the fans can move on ... I would not be surprised if he had a concussion, he had the back of his head rammed into the net/goalpost pretty damn hard ... I know if the roles had been reversed the spoke fans would be pretty upset ... probably the worst spoke/tri incident in at least 5-7 years??
    Last edited by Pete76; 03-01-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: finishing my thought

Nachbaur is a total hypocrite. He calls Sauter a "primitive coach" then dos the same thing and sends McColm to purposely injure. Instead of taking the high road he goes low, like he knows all to well. I guess he's mad because he doesn't have anyone like Boogaard to send out. It's a different feeling sitting on the receiving end isn't it, Don?

amsfan, want to wager some cash the next time Letts takes on some Tri player in a clean fight? I'm more than willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I hope the next game is on Comcast, if my mouthy friends and I went to Tri we'd likely end up in a brawl ourselves. vc119

local news in spokane said he suffered a concussion ... can you confirm that AmsFan ... Damn that sucks!

I have always viewed Letts as a good hitter, better-than-average fighter but with an IQ number that's less than his age. This play just confirmed it. I don't care what "rivalry" they had, there was no need for that hit.

I hope they suspend him for the remainder of the year, including playoffs. If nothing else but to send a message that this kind of conduct won't be tolerated by the league. If you don't, you will have more goalies get ran going into the playoffs.

Is there a video of the 2nd brawl? I think that was the first one, but I noticed there was another brawl 10 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by caps05
    Is there a video of the 2nd brawl? I think that was the first one, but I noticed there was another brawl 10 minutes later.

shi t ... end of the game the chiefs had Bowman and a backup goalie on the bench IIRC ... plus the 6 guys on the ice ... I have not seen a video of the 2nd round of fights