Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: twenties

Default twenties

who do you expect back as your 20's next year?

20's

Ryan Holfeld
    Mark Isherwood
    Bretton Cameron
    Travis Dunstall
    Colton Grant

Gone
    Tyler Ennis
    Thomas Kundratek

Kundratek and Ennis wont be back next year. I think Travis Dunstall and Mark Isherwood, have the inside edge for spots, with the last spot to be competed for. (I think Willie might give Holfeld a chance to keep his spot, even with Bunz in the wings)

If it were me choosing I'd say Isherwood would be the only lock, and I'd make a decision based on training camp/beginning of the season. Plus what kind of trade value I could get.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Iconwhl twenties

Can anybody clarify something for me? A friend of mine said that Tomas Kundratek could come back as a 19 year old next season, due to a late birthday ( Dec. 26/89) Does anyone know what the answer is, 'cuz what he says makes sense, and I was just curious. Also, same thing with Ennis......Late birthdate, if anyone can enlighten me, please do so. Any help will be appreciated.

Iconwhl twenties

My take on the OA situation for next year is:

Colton Grant
    Mark Isherwood
    Bretton Cameron

As I stated above, if Ennis and Kundratek are eligible to return, that will shake up the OA spots. I feel that Travis Dunstall, Ryan Holfeld, and the others could be used for trade bait for next season. JMO's, tho.

Default b day

The late birthday only effects their draft year, anyone born in 89 is gonna be an overage next year is ennis signed?

Iconwhl twenties

As of today, March 8th, Ennis has not signed....Not that I know of, anyways....

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan0809
    My take on the OA situation for next year is:

Colton Grant
    Mark Isherwood
    Bretton Cameron
    I was going to initially pick those three as well. But
    Willie D seems to like Travis Dunstall allot, and I'm not entirely sure if he will Let Holfeld go, even with his inconsistent play this year.

Ennis and Kundratek are eligible to return. But they will both probably play in the ahl next year.
    Last edited by Tiger Trauma; 03-08-2009 at 09:07 PM.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS

Iconwhl twenties

Don't get me wrong, I do like Holfeld. He works hard, but hard work can only take you so far in hockey. Bunz, imo, will be great in a year or two, I'm just curious to see who will be sharing the puckstopping duties with him. Dunstall is another one that I like, I just think he needs to work harder in games.

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan0809
    Don't get me wrong, I do like Holfeld. He works hard, but hard work can only take you so far in hockey. Bunz, imo, will be great in a year or two, I'm just curious to see who will be sharing the puckstopping duties with him. Dunstall is another one that I like, I just think he needs to work harder in games.
    I agree with you. I'm Just not sure if the coaching staff would agree with us. haha
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS

Well tiger fans, post season begins and soon we will not like each other. Must start by saying that the Broncos will take this series in 6 games. We have more depth up front, back end is more experienced. Should be fun and let's hear your thoughts on this series.