Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: twenties

Iconwhl twenties

If the Tigers play this series like they played after the Christmas break, it will be a quick exit for us. If the team can re-find the groove they had going BEFORE the break, it could be the Bengals in 5 or 6. I'm not calling the Broncos pushovers, 'cuz they're far from it. To pretty much all fans, it depends on which Tiger team shows up. Of course I want the Tigers to win, I just think it will be a good series! I have had nothing but good experiences in my trips to Swifty, I'm sure this series will be no different. Easily some of the best fans in the 'Dub!

The tigers have had troubles scoring lately. Their last 2 games played they have shown allot more hustle, grit, and the defense has improved.

Injury wise Tristan King is really close to returning, But I'm not sure about Bretton Cameron. IF the tigers get these 2 guys back for the first game, I think it will be the tigers first full lineup since the 3rd game of the season.

The powerplay and Penalty kill are almost the same. Swift Current has more scoring depth, both offensively and defensively. The goalies are similar but if one gets hot they give their team the advantage, Yonkman has slightly better numbers...Swift Has better plus/minus all around.

The head to head series was split, but they haven't played each other for 2 months.

Swift Current must have known they were gonna face us in the first round, because they acquired 2 players from the team that the tigers cant beat in kootenay(haha).

THe tigers really haven't played good hockey in the second half, with the exception of these last 2 games and a game here or there. I'm not expecting the tigers to win, but if they bring their "A" game, they could at least make this series interesting.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

If the Tigers want to take this in 4 straight, all they have to do is remember this team used to be the LETHBRIDGE Broncos....................lol. Glad we got someone other than the Tigers.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.