Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs will have to win both games

Default Chiefs will have to win both games

if they want 3rd in the conference. Kel beating Kam pretty good in 3rd.
    2008 WHL Western Conference Champs
    2008 WHL Champions
    2008 Memorial Cup Champions

At this point I will take a healthy team and the 4 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jeff
    At this point I will take a healthy team and the 4 seed.
    That will actually work for me too. Seattle or Kam would make for an interesting 1st round.
    2008 WHL Western Conference Champs
    2008 WHL Champions
    2008 Memorial Cup Champions

can't believe half your team managed to get food poisoning

Default HEALTHY WORKS FOR ME

I think at this point in time I would be happy with a full, uninjured, unsick, unsuspended team complete with coaches and training staff! LOL. If we can have everyone in one place at one time I don't care who we play. I have complete faith in the boys abilities. Just lets play hockey ... sooner than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    can't believe half your team managed to get food poisoning
    What I want to know is where the heck did they eat! I'm avoiding that place!

I agree a healthy team would be the best, but getting wins to close out the season against Kelowna, who they haven't beaten this year, and in Tri, where they only won 1 game in a shootout, would be a nice boost for the Chiefs going into the playoffs.

And to clarify some disinformation floating around out there, Spokane does not need to beat Kelowna in regulation tomorrow to still have a chance at the third seed, they just need to win. Even if Kelowna gets a point and they finish tied, Spokane would have more wins giving the Chiefs the 3rd seed.

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan
    I agree a healthy team would be the best, but getting wins to close out the season against Kelowna, who they haven't beaten this year, and in Tri, where they only won 1 game in a shootout, would be a nice boost for the Chiefs going into the playoffs.

And to clarify some disinformation floating around out there, Spokane does not need to beat Kelowna in regulation tomorrow to still have a chance at the third seed, they just need to win. Even if Kelowna gets a point and they finish tied, Spokane would have more wins giving the Chiefs the 3rd seed.
    The first tie breaker is head to head wins.

Not that it matters now.
    Spokane Chiefs - 2008 Memorial Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!! punk rock

No, first tie breaker is total wins, then it goes to head to head wins for second tie breaker.

Not according to the radio guy here. That's what he kept saying. Not that he couldn't be wrong...
    Spokane Chiefs - 2008 Memorial Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!! punk rock