Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ICE VS BRANDON RD 1

Default You Can't Be Serious....

Quote Originally Posted by llmitch
    I am looking forward to the Ice moving on after taking out Brandon in the first round.
    They'll be lucky to steal one in their own rink. Big tough Ian Barteaux is such a hero that when he can run a 16 yr old from behind, but when Matt Lowry says "let's go", suddenly he didn't wanna play anymore. We are the total package. The Ice are a total disaster.

Default No It Won't Be....

Quote Originally Posted by IceFan16
    Gonna be a tougher series than you may think...Sure the Ice will need some luck but I could see this series going 7...Should be fun!

GO ICE GO
    Will be fun for us.....you guys.....not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac
    Will be fun for us.....you guys.....not so much.

wheatiemaniac dont rub it in quite yet its still a series. although we got this in five sorry ice.

Default Its not over yet

Hopefully the jitters are out for the 12 rookies......Not making excuses by any stretch but It will get better......Its not over yet.....IT HAS JUST BEGUN.....

GO ICE GO

The wheat King fans appear pretty cocky on the Ice's site. Don't forget boys, a lot of you talked like that last year and remember you ran into a little storm called the Hurricanes, and then ............ not so much cocky eh. I do think you will take the Ice in 5 or 6 but don't be dissen em quite so much.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

It's all in good fun, just go focus on Saskatoon.

All-Time Favorite.

there's fun and then there's trolling -- a couple of you guys are on the brink imo.. anything can happen... I had high hopes for the Ice in this series, but the Wheaties seem to be playing some dominant hockey.

Hopefully the Ice give their fans something to cheer about for at least one game.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    The wheat King fans appear pretty cocky on the Ice's site. Don't forget boys, a lot of you talked like that last year and remember you ran into a little storm called the Hurricanes, and then ............ not so much cocky eh. I do think you will take the Ice in 5 or 6 but don't be dissen em quite so much.
    Congrats, a little team called the Hurricanes beat a team that was rebuilding last year.

I still have high hopes for my Ice!

we need a couple of amazing games!

ICE ICE ICE!
    GO ICE GO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by EOK1
    Congrats, a little team called the Hurricanes beat a team that was rebuilding last year.
    I am not dissing last years Wheaties team and certainly not this years team. I am glad we got S'toon and not the Wheaties. I am commenting to thier fans on here who yap it up and diss the other teams on thier own site. Just like last year, Dagley and others who were absolutely convinced they were gonna take the Canes out and were not shy in telling us so. It is all just fun chit chat that us fans have and not the end of the world. I enjoyed all the posters last year for the Wheaties such as Dagley, because they are passionate about thier team and there were quite a few of them. They were all gracious in defeat and wished the Canes and the fans nothing but good luck for the rest of the playoffs. We had a lot of back and forth interesting banter during the whole series. Not many Blades fans on here to do that with.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.