Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ICE VS BRANDON RD 1

Quote Originally Posted by Spungy
    I still have high hopes for my Ice!

we need a couple of amazing games!

ICE ICE ICE!
    You should be proud of your team. They are young, as we were last year and it takes a little time to get adjusted to your first playoffs in the dub. But the Ice are competitive, hard working and physical, and a fun team to watch. Obviously I hope we sweep you, but I think it's going to be a tough, tight game tonight. You should be a very good team next year....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac
    They'll be lucky to steal one in their own rink. Big tough Ian Barteaux is such a hero that when he can run a 16 yr old from behind, but when Matt Lowry says "let's go", suddenly he didn't wanna play anymore. We are the total package. The Ice are a total disaster.
    Dont just go and smash another team on their own board man. Kootney is in the same place we were last year with alot of good young tallent and this may not be their year but they do have some promising young players and could be a threat next year.

But one thing I do have to say is if the Ice dont get away from that trap style of hockey they tried in the first two games it is gonna be a fast series. Right now ( and this isn't a shot at the team ) but the Wheat King forwards are going around your forwards and Dmen like their pylons. I think the Ice need to play a very agressive dump and chase game and get pucks on Hayes to win a couple of games.

Default Hurry up and Start

Cant wait to get to the rink, hopefully we are in for a great game tonight and the boys can pull out a win, I would like to have a good series....
    True enough on the trap....It worked well against Calgary, but against the Wheaties not so much.....Hopefully the Ice come out with fire....They have nothing to loose now...

GO ICE GO

Won't get to catch the game tonight online, got to work...hopefully the boys can continue what they did on the road during the regular season. Will definitely catch the game tomorrow though, hopefully the Ice will come to play like they did Friday.

Lets go Wheaties, take a demanding 3-0 lead!

All-Time Favorite.

I'll be watchin the game online tonight and can't wait. The series so far has been a pretty chippy series and I think that will continue tonight.
    Go Wheaties Go

The Ice can't afford to sit back they need to take their physical game into the Wheatie's zone.

I'm hoping the Ice can make this a series, but they have to change up their game a bit as what they have been doing has not been successful.

good luck Ice
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Is your play by play and color always that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44
    Is your play by play and color always that bad?
    Last time I watched a game online was in Kootenay and ya he was that bad. Made me question how he even has his job.

How is the video from Kootenay, good? I want to watch the game tomorrow.

All-Time Favorite.

The play by play announcer Jeff Hollic is hired by the local radio station and the team . He has been here for about 10 years, the colour guy is a former NHL player Don Murdock. He has a lot of hockey knowledge and is definitely a homer and he makes no excuses that he is not. Whats wrong with an announcer that is paid locally and lives locally being a home town fan. I have listened to many team announcers and can always tell that they are the home towns duo. This in not the NHL and I expect all announcers to promote their own team when givin the chance. When these announcers eat,sleep and ride the buses with the players you can be sure that they know much more about the home team then any other teams and it shows in how they are announcing and promoting the team. if you don't like a local flavour listen to your own announcer.
    Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!