Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Way To Go!!!!!!!!!

Iconcup Way To Go!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you guys! Good luck with the Ice!!!!!!!!!

Finally, one of those teams won at home. I look forward to a great series between the Rockets and the Ice.

Phuxy Guest

Nice job guys. A heck of a series played on both sides (granted I would have preferred that the game would of gone the other way). You guys did a fantastic job capitalizing on some of our mistakes and played some great D once you got ahead.

See you guys next year.

C.F Guest

Booo.

Joking aside, congrats. However, I will be protesting the win due to the fact that with the Rockets being the home team, they should have had to where their white jerseys! It's an outrage!!!

Looking forward to a great series between the 2 best teams in the league. GO ICE GO!

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    Looking forward to a great series between the 2 best teams in the league. GO ICE GO!
    If your going to jump on a bandwagon why not the Rockets? We are the only BC team left. Cranbrook doesn't even stay within our time zone. so they are a Albertan team IMO.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Icon32 Congrats

Congrats on finally beating out the Birds and winning a home game.

Here's to continued success in the playoffs.

CRUSH THE ICE!!!!!

Taz

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    If your going to jump on a bandwagon why not the Rockets? We are the only BC team left. Cranbrook doesn't even stay within our time zone. so they are a Albertan team IMO.
    That bitter taste in my mouth is still there.

Congratulations on finaly wining at home! It will be a great series and I hope we can get good reefing so the boys can decide on the ice who is the better team. Hope to see some of you here in Cranbrook this weekend. Let me know where you are so we can meet for a beer and chat with out our fingers.lol

Default still seeing red??

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    Booo.

Joking aside, congrats. However, I will be protesting the win due to the fact that with the Rockets being the home team, they should have had to where their white jerseys! It's an outrage!!!
    Got to love those Red Jerseys!!!
    DoubleDee

rinkrat Guest

congratulations Rockets!
    By the way isn't there a league rule prohibiting both teams from wearing their whites,or dark jerseys?
    Seems a little strange,they could've at least asked Seattle to wear their whites.