Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: *Round 1 GDT - Blades vs Hurricanes*

Way to go 'Canes!!!! Living near S'toon, I'm so sick of hearing the Blades' fans saying how good they are. Guess you really showed it in this series. One good Regular Season in about 15 years, ya that's something to be proud of! I get to hear all the whining tomorrow, but it'll be music to my ears! All four 2nd round series look like good ones!
    Kelowna Rockets
    Division Titles: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
    Regular Season Championships: 2003, 2004, 2014
    Western Conference Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Western Hockey League Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Memorial Cup Championships: 2004

What a game!! I almost had to step away from the TV at the end there! Kudo's to the boys for blocking all those shots. The Blades were really coming on strong in the last 10 minutes. And how about King once again. Especially in the last 2 minutes, he was forechecking relentlessly and not allowing Saskatoon to get set up.

Kudo's to the Blades for a great series and a fantastic season. Someone had to lose unfortunately, and it just wasn't the Blade's night.
    I guess the Canes have proved everyone wrong. They have done the impossible and manged to "flip the switch". The team that won this series resembles very little of what we seen for most of the regular season. I guess that is why they call it a whole new season isnt it.

And yes CanesFlag, Ill definantly make a thread for round 2. Ill fire one up now and boot up photoshop tomorrow night and make some fancy stuff... I should have lots of time tomorrow since I will be ready to throw my remote through my TV within the first period of the Oil/Sharks game :P

PS.
    Where are you Bocephus?? Haven't heard much from you lately bud...

I to want to thanks the blades for the great season and for the great series applause ....see you next year.

GO CANES GO!!!!!!

Thanks to O&C for the Sig