Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: *Round 1 GDT - Blades vs Hurricanes*

Default hey pete..................

Quote Originally Posted by Pete76
    Suspended in game 1 of the playoffs ... "that's is absolute crap, that is garbage"
    got nothing better to do than come on here and troll........
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by moon
    Beach was suspended???

Stupid league.

It wasn't even worthy of a penalty let alone a suspension.

The league once again shows how stupid it is and that they don't judge people based on what actually happened but instead on what the name is on the back of their jersey.
    I'm backing the 'Canes in the series, but did you even watch the game? Beach crosschecked Niemi right in the teeth. He's lucky he didn't get a Match for that. A one game suspension is light considering what he did...
    Kelowna Rockets
    Division Titles: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
    Regular Season Championships: 2003, 2004, 2014
    Western Conference Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Western Hockey League Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Memorial Cup Championships: 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1231
    I'm backing the 'Canes in the series, but did you even watch the game? Beach crosschecked Niemi right in the teeth. He's lucky he didn't get a Match for that. A one game suspension is light considering what he did...
    I saw that he and Niemi were pushing each other and his hands got into Niemi's face.

No way did he crosscheck him in the teeth and it certainly wasn't a match penalty. It was a play that happens half a dozen times a game. The difference here is that Niemi is a ***** and dove to the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by moon
    Beach was suspended???

Stupid league.

It wasn't even worthy of a penalty let alone a suspension.

The league once again shows how stupid it is and that they don't judge people based on what actually happened but instead on what the name is on the back of their jersey.
    HAHAHAHA, with the track record Beach had, he should have gotten three games. Niemi getting suspended? Now that is where the bull**** is. Be happy because you guys got the better deal out of this because as far as I'm concerned: Niemi>>>Beach in game one.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotFan6
    HAHAHAHA, with the track record Beach had, he should have gotten three games. Niemi getting suspended? Now that is where the bull**** is. Be happy because you guys got the better deal out of this because as far as I'm concerned: Niemi>>>Beach in game one.
    Im as much a fan of Beach as everyone else on this site but I would have to say he didn't desearve a suspention for that, if anything Niemi dramatized that a little he may have got a glove in the face but they both had their hands up and its one of those thing that just happens and doesn't even marret a penalty. The problem here is that the WHL did just go by his track record and didn't even look at the vid. And as for Niemi he went by a bench and gave the finger the league cant let that stuff fly he had to recieve something.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonboy
    Im as much a fan of Beach as everyone else on this site but I would have to say he didn't desearve a suspention for that, if anything Niemi dramatized that a little he may have got a glove in the face but they both had their hands up and its one of those thing that just happens and doesn't even marret a penalty. The problem here is that the WHL did just go by his track record and didn't even look at the vid. And as for Niemi he went by a bench and gave the finger the league cant let that stuff fly he had to recieve something.
    LOL, didn't know about that of Niemi. What an idiot, he would have been a huge help tonight, now Wall has to suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu
    got nothing better to do than come on here and troll........

Since I offended you, I am sorry ... as a Spokane fan I take way too much joy in watching the Train Wreck that is Kyle Beach ... nothing against Lethbridge at all ... I will try to contain myself ... good luck tonight!

I'm not trolling here, but whoever is in charge of player acquisition for you should be in hot water for not having a capable backup goalie in a year you're trying to make it to the Mem Cup. Surely you should have been looking for a goalie at the trade deadline?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I'm wondering as an outsider who Cane fans think will take the fall if they get knocked out in the first round. The fact that they don't have a decent backup goaltender falls directly on the shoulders of Stasiuk. I would also question some of the other moves he's made, ie Fadden and Chorneyko, or does Dyck take the fall given the fact there were such high hopes for this team after last season.

Beach's suspension is ridiculous. The stick rode up Niemi's stick and hit him in the face. The 5 minutes was plenty. I would have argued that a double minor would even be excessive. Beach does do some silly stuff but this one was completely unintentional.