Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

Default GAME 7

I don't worry about who is in and who is out for tonight! All I have to say is GO BRONCO'S GO! LET"S BE LOUD AND PROUD! It is our barn and we don't need no tiger noise here!

Quote Originally Posted by scbfan
    I don't worry about who is in and who is out for tonight! All I have to say is GO BRONCO'S GO! LET"S BE LOUD AND PROUD! It is our barn and we don't need no tiger noise here!
    Your ABSOLUTELY right!!!!! I'm just speculating about about Keegan and Eric but it makes no differnce tonight, we have the heart to win and the fans to cheer them on. In the words of Larry the Cable Guy..."Get er Done" punk rock

Rooting for ya Broncos!

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by whlfanatic
    3 - S.C Molle, 20:00 - Head Butting , 2 min
    3 - S.C Molle, 20:00 - Head Butting , 2 min
    There is no suspension to Molle for it, they talked about it on the broadcast from the game last night between the Blades/Hurricanes. Molle will be available.

All-Time Favorite.

It was one helluva series.

You would think the outcome may be different if the bronco's had a full healthy roster.

Good Luck to Travis Yonkman, Spencer McAvoy and Keegan Danserau. Even though I'm cheering for the opposing team its tough to see the look on their faces after a hard fought series like this.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Ennis had a hell of a series. Congrats to the Broncos for a hard battle fought. Hopefully Lethbridge can pull out a series tomorrow. Would love to play the Tigers.

All-Time Favorite.

Can someone get me an official 3-stars selection? The WHL website has:
    1. S.C - 1 Travis Yonkman
    2. S.C - 5 Spencer McAvoy
    3. -

That obviously seems wrong. No 3rd Star and Holfeld stops 39 of 40 and isn't the first star? Heck he wasn't even a star. Was this one of those stupid things teams sometimes like to do where it's the team's or a player's last game so they get named the stars irrelevant of their play during the game? Cause I've always found that to be really stupid.
    Kelowna Rockets
    Division Titles: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
    Regular Season Championships: 2003, 2004, 2014
    Western Conference Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Western Hockey League Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Memorial Cup Championships: 2004

Best of luck to Travis, Spencer, and Keegan in the future. It's always tough for players to retire from the dub. Hoping they remain successful in the future either in hockey or away from the game!

Not trying to stir anything up here, but am curious why the Broncos coaching staff left the ice and did not shake the Tigers hands as the Tigers coaches shook the Broncos hands? Just curious as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1231
    3. -

That obviously seems wrong. No 3rd Star and Holfeld stops 39 of 40 and isn't the first star? Heck he wasn't even a star. Was this one of those stupid things teams sometimes like to do where it's the team's or a player's last game so they get named the stars irrelevant of their play during the game? Cause I've always found that to be really stupid.
    I may be wrong but did they give the third star to Danserau? Since he wasn't eligible because he was not on the game roster sheet they didn't list him?

I think its a honorable gesture anyways
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Default Toasting the 20 year olds ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1231
    3. -

Simply toasting the 20 year olds that have played their last game in the Dub. Nothing stupid about that - nice gesture by the team. Grow up.