Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by smackitsakic
    Best of luck to Travis, Spencer, and Keegan in the future. It's always tough for players to retire from the dub. Hoping they remain successful in the future either in hockey or away from the game!

Not trying to stir anything up here, but am curious why the Broncos coaching staff left the ice and did not shake the Tigers hands as the Tigers coaches shook the Broncos hands? Just curious as to why.
    They did walk over and shake hands with the Tigers coaching staff.
    Always Remembered

Default class

And I am equally curious why Tiger fans insist on yelling and screaming during O Canada - made me cringe every time. It saddens me to see such a lack of respect for our great country.

I'm meaning Tiger coaching staff shaking the hands of Bronco players, and the Broncos coaching staff not shaking the hands of the Tiger players. Made me curious.

Quote Originally Posted by smackitsakic
    I'm meaning Tiger coaching staff shaking the hands of Bronco players, and the Broncos coaching staff not shaking the hands of the Tiger players. Made me curious.
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was fairly poor and looked class-less. A few more series like that and I think I would hate the Tigers as much as I hate the Pats! Oh well, I think the outcome would have been different with a full line up but that is the playoffs i guess. Holfeld was the better goalie this entire series, I don't know what happened to Yonks but he was not even close to what he was last year. And constantly battling from behind, why was it we came out of that dressing room flat every period? I have got to say also that Wagner is now my new favorite player, if everyone on the team showed as much heart as he does EVERY shift it would have been different. Don't get me wrong there are others on the team that put it all out there but not everyone in my opinion, put that together with shakey goaltending and you get what we have. I am now excited for next year, still love the BRONCOS and always will!! I will be pullin for the wheaties the rest of the way! punk rock