Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

I watched game 1 via webcast.

Looked like the Tigers were gassed in the third period
    Bronco's were the better team, Grats on the win.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Default WOW

I don't know if my ticker can take many more games like that. Great game for the fans. Well done boys. Solid effort and no quit. Gotta figure out a way to contain Ennis. Can't wait til tomorrow. GO BRONCOS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were brutal at clearing our own end, especially in the second period when Yonks was amazing and kept us in the game. If we can improve on our turn overs in our own end it will make the wins a little easier. Besides that we played a great game and stuck to our game plan. Wagner and Stickland were throwing the body hard and how about Tomas Kundratek getting hit by Darragh(i think) right into the Bronco bench then Tomas gets chucked back out just as hard as he went in by the guys on the bench. Dans with the hat trick and Negrin, Claffs and Doyle were great on the back end. I think we should stick Dalecky on Ennis, he's got good speed to keep up with him, can play a little rough and chippy, and Euros can tend to get under players skin a little more. There were way too many penalties called, they should go back to one ref and let the teams decide, there were some very weak calls both ways. Anyways, just a few of my thoughts and see ya all at the rink tonight. Oh and Ern, what a great jersey you were sporting last night! Go Canucks vci34
    Always Remembered

Video highlights of game 1 on http://www.tigershockey.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    We were brutal at clearing our own end, especially in the second period when Yonks was amazing and kept us in the game. If we can improve on our turn overs in our own end it will make the wins a little easier. Besides that we played a great game and stuck to our game plan. Wagner and Stickland were throwing the body hard and how about Tomas Kundratek getting hit by Darragh(i think) right into the Bronco bench then Tomas gets chucked back out just as hard as he went in by the guys on the bench. Dans with the hat trick and Negrin, Claffs and Doyle were great on the back end. I think we should stick Dalecky on Ennis, he's got good speed to keep up with him, can play a little rough and chippy, and Euros can tend to get under players skin a little more. There were way too many penalties called, they should go back to one ref and let the teams decide, there were some very weak calls both ways. Anyways, just a few of my thoughts and see ya all at the rink tonight. Oh and Ern, what a great jersey you were sporting last night! Go Canucks vci34
    I never got so see Ern in the jersey. Would have been a kodak moment

Anyhow if we can stop the turnovers in our own end when we are trying to breakout or transition. And slow down the Tigers in the neutral zone we will be fine. The didn't really show too much other than Ennis, so if we neutralize him, we force their hand.

[QUOTE=Toswammi]I never got so see Ern in the jersey. Would have been a kodak moment

I did and the little bugger kept running away so I couldn't take a picture..lol

Quote Originally Posted by trucker
    I'm game! I can't wait for Friday, this series is gonna be exciting! More COWBELL
    LMAO........... r u refering to the Saturday Night Live skit with Christopher Walken.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    LMAO........... r u refering to the Saturday Night Live skit with Christopher Walken.
    More cowbell is the playoff slogan for the team. They gave out/sell cowbells at the rink. But yeah that would were it originated, and they played a piece of the skit 3/4 times last night followed by a song with cowbell in it.

YAY? vci11

Tigers got some lucky goals tonight. Yonkman didn't look particularly sharp.

It looked to me like the tigers changed their breakout a little, and it caught the broncos off guard, but they adjusted well to it in the second period.

Was yonkman playing Hot potato with the puck in the third?

from the webcast it looked like he couldn't find it, then covered it up a couple times, then uncovered it as Ennis came waltzing by.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Holfeld, Ennis, Bosch and Vey outplayed Yonkman, Danserau, Dowling and Stickland.
    I says pardon?