Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

That goal was a heartbreaker. The Broncos had momentum, and were coming on pretty well... then the hot potato goal...

"Here you take the puck"
    "I don't want it... just cover it"
    "Nah man, the ref says to play it... hey, maybe Ennis wants it?"

Wooops.

Yeah... the Broncos didn't put forth their best effort, and it seemed that every bounce that could go against them did. Take nothing away from the Tigers though... they played a good road game and deserved the split. Here's hoping the Broncos bring their "A" game to Medicine Hat. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goonarsk
    That goal was a heartbreaker. The Broncos had momentum, and were coming on pretty well... then the hot potato goal...

"Here you take the puck"
    "I don't want it... just cover it"
    "Nah man, the ref says to play it... hey, maybe Ennis wants it?"

Wooops.

Yeah... the Broncos didn't put forth their best effort, and it seemed that every bounce that could go against them did. Take nothing away from the Tigers though... they played a good road game and deserved the split. Here's hoping the Broncos bring their "A" game to Medicine Hat. GO BRONCOS!!!!!
    I got a feeling on the teams reaction that the ref was instructing Yonks to attempt to play the puck or get a two minute penalty.

Who really knows what the heck was going on out there tonight. Bad bounces, bad neutral ice play, bad goaltending, we really just looked like a team that had never played together before. One thing I do know for certain, if we don't start shooting that puck a whole lot more we are in alot of trouble. Don't get me wrong, I know we should definately beat the Tigers, but we ALL have to start showing we want too! Come on boys go shut those tiger fans up on Tuesday and Wednesday, I know you can do it!!

Default That was a very Sad effort

Its pretty Simple the Tigers played 40 minutes and Besides Vause ,Wagner and Brown the rest of the Broncos only showed up for 20 minutes .Yonks had a two or three of bad bounces . The Tigers taught are Boys what hard work does .They beat us to every puck in their end and in ours They hit us more than we hit them .Some of our Vets are just Figure Skating out there .So far Vause ,Wagner and Brown are the only line to show up for a full 60 . Has Wudrick even got a shot on net yet ??.
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider
    Its pretty Simple the Tigers played 40 minutes and Besides Vause ,Wagner and Brown the rest of the Broncos only showed up for 20 minutes .Yonks had a two or three of bad bounces . The Tigers taught are Boys what hard work does .They beat us to every puck in their end and in ours They hit us more than we hit them .Some of our Vets are just Figure Skating out there .So far Vause ,Wagner and Brown are the only line to show up for a full 60 . Has Wudrick even got a shot on net yet ??.
    I would check my sister harder than what Wudrick throws hits, i've seen way harder "love taps".
    It was a bad game with a lot of fortunate bounces for the Hat. If we work hard and Yonks gets back to playing like he did in game one (i know he will) the bounces will start to go our way. The Hats relentless puck pursuit is giving us all kinds of grief in our own end and is definetly one area that needs to be looked at for games 3 and 4 in the Hat.
    See everyone at the games in the Hat on Tuesday Wednesday, I was told there are still some tickets around for these games, the more Bronco fans the merrier!
    Always Remembered

The only positive out of that game was it was one of our more physical games all year but didn't seem to help us. Maybe it will pay off as the series goes on.

It would be nice to see us get a little puck luck back as well.

I think it's pretty obvious we can't stop the Ennis line. 90 percent of the time his line is out there, they get a good chance offensively. After that they have not shown anything that we can't handle. Of course saying that, our second line hasn't been putting pucks in the net either. Wudrick had better start burying his chances to give us a better chance of winning. Our third line has been great IMO, I am really impressed with Brown's improvement this year. One thing I have not seen is our ability to use four lines like I've heard we would be able to do. Peddle is the only one on that line that has the speed needed in this series although Darragh's hit in game one was sweet. The biggest disappointment this far has to be the crowds especially in game two. 2400 people and 250-300 of those are from Medicine Hat. Does it take playing the Pats to sell out the rink? Good luck in the Hat boys. Bear down on the chances given and the result should be in Bronco favor.
    I says pardon?

Bah. The broncs kicked the crap out of the tigers tonight, and taught them a lesson on how to play playoff hockey.

If someone was keeping track of the hits it would have been something like 60-15 in favor of the broncs.

Well deserved win.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Just got home from the Hat and

I'VE GOT A FEVER

AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS

MORE COWBELL

Well done boys and I'm looking forward to another great game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trauma
    Bah. The broncs kicked the crap out of the tigers tonight, and taught them a lesson on how to play playoff hockey.

If someone was keeping track of the hits it would have been something like 60-15 in favor of the broncs.

Well deserved win.
    The first game was like that too. The Broncos game plan has been to hit everything that moves. Especially the Tiger defense.