Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

hey everyone, I'm gonna be coming thru Swift on Friday,
    will I be able to get a ticket to the game if I walk up at
    gametime???

Way to go guys, GREAT EFFORT against the hat Tuesday night! Look what a full 60 minutes does for this team....and what about Taylor Vause! this kid is playing on the third line and is still tied for the lead in play off goals ,thus far, with Keegan Danserau....I think....Am I right???

Woo hoo Broncos great effort let's do it again tonight!! And to the Calgary fan I hope there won't be tickets not that I don't want you there, but sell out would be nice! As of right now there are still tickets available

Icon32

Great effort last night boys, well worth the drive up. One line we have to get going is Cody, Jan & Wudrick 0 points in 3 games. Boys time to step it up another notch. See you folks on the Bus>> GO BRONCOS GO. Lets bring this thing home fri up 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper40
    Way to go guys, GREAT EFFORT against the hat Tuesday night! Look what a full 60 minutes does for this team....and what about Taylor Vause! this kid is playing on the third line and is still tied for the lead in play off goals ,thus far, with Keegan Danserau....I think....Am I right???

Vause has been great and the third line has probably been the most consistent, hardest working line over the 3 games so far.

Quote Originally Posted by armypower
    hey everyone, I'm gonna be coming thru Swift on Friday,
    will I be able to get a ticket to the game if I walk up at
    gametime???
    Wouldn't hurt to phone in ahead of time (306-773-1509) for tickets. But judging by the first two games you likely will be able to.

cheers

Default Game 4

Random thoughts

So how is it that you can get three powerplay goals from your third line and not even be in the game most of the time?

Wow was Taylor Vause incredible last night, great speed through the neutral zone, I thought he was the best Bronco by far.

Tyler Ennis is worth the price of admission plus a tank of gas to get to the Hat.

That is one quiet building in Medicine Hat even when the team is playing well and winning.

The game was over when Doyle went down, we lost so many puck battles along the wall in the first period that there was no way we could win that game.

Speaking of the hit I thought it was clean at first until Tim mentioned on the radio he thought it was dirty. Watched the replay and it was definitely a forearm to the head or elbow, no part of McCue's shoulder or body was a part of the direct blow to the head. Not only was a blow to the head but he left his feet to do it! The league says it is cracking down on head shots so we will see if they actually do it in this case.

It is the very first highlight on the Tigers website's video package, what a great feature on their website.
    Last edited by stick boy; 03-26-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Hmmm the league has a chance to not be hypocrites and enforce a penalty on a hit to a head. We will see how this plays out....assuming the Broncos send in the tape for it.

We just need to quit giving up the odd man rushes and slow them down in the neutral zone. We have the talent to win, just gotta play to it

Default McCue's hit ...

Agree with Stick Boy on McCue's hit ... check out the tigers site for the replay. Definitely led with his elbow and left his feet. Doyle is not 5 1/2 feet tall, and for McCue to leave his feet to hit Doyle, it definitely has to be a hit to the noggin.

Hoping the league does what they should do - suspension is in order!!

Ennis - who is the one that should be shadowing ... my guess is Eakin who could stay with him and be physical with him too. We have to stop giving up the long pass to him ... even if it means keeping one of our forwards out of the offensive zone to stay with him as he cherry-picks. Stop Ennis ... stop the mighty tigers.