Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ROUND 1 PLAYOFF THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Broncs

Ennis - who is the one that should be shadowing ... my guess is Eakin who could stay with him and be physical with him too.
    Well it sure isn't Molle who has had his jock handed to him by Ennis and Bosch all series.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Broncs
    Agree with Stick Boy on McCue's hit ... check out the tigers site for the replay. Definitely led with his elbow and left his feet. Doyle is not 5 1/2 feet tall, and for McCue to leave his feet to hit Doyle, it definitely has to be a hit to the noggin.

Hoping the league does what they should do - suspension is in order!!

Ennis - who is the one that should be shadowing ... my guess is Eakin who could stay with him and be physical with him too. We have to stop giving up the long pass to him ... even if it means keeping one of our forwards out of the offensive zone to stay with him as he cherry-picks. Stop Ennis ... stop the mighty tigers.
    It's basically the Tyler Ennis Tigers. Shut him down, you win.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    It's basically the Tyler Ennis Tigers. Shut him down, you win.
    Pretty much...No Ennis, no problem

Anyone read the comments on "Tiger Turf" after game 4? Its like we are playing those Pat thetic Reginans all over again. Making comments about Yonkmans cousin in Byblow, calling out Wudricks beard? Medicine Hat apparently has a few mentally challenged fans. If it were not for Ennis you would be done by now. McCue is a goon and you kitten fans should be ashamed of your teams head shots! P.S. Jon Keen is twice the announcer you have, at least he can blink and talk at the same time! See you at the I-Plex tomorrow Bronco fans, we SHOULD NOT see McCue he should be punished with some sort of suspension. JON KEEN keep up the good work!! vci34

HAHAHAHA LMAO!!! RYAN SWITZER YOU ARE AWSOME!!! I sure miss hearing you announce games buddy! Tim is o.k. but doesn't have the colour you have. Just read your conversation with Rod, deep down playing Regina was more exciting, I miss all that smack talk. Go Broncos, Go Keener, and GO RYAN SWITZER!! Keep the blogging happening, great stuff. applause

Default DOYLE

What's Doyle Status? I know he didn't practice yesterday. I would assume that McCue will not receive a suspension???????

WHL site shows McCue with a 2 game suspension

Default Finally

Good on the dub for getting this one right although it really is only a one game suspension because McCue should have gotten a major and a game with 58:30 left in game four.

So they are saying that a deliberate head shot while leaving the feet causing a concussion is only worth one game? wow! what did Downie get 20 for then when he hit McAmmond?

Quote Originally Posted by trucker
    Anyone read the comments on "Tiger Turf" after game 4? Its like we are playing those Pat thetic Reginans all over again. Making comments about Yonkmans cousin in Byblow, calling out Wudricks beard? Medicine Hat apparently has a few mentally challenged fans.If it were not for Ennis you would be done by now. McCue is a goon and you kitten fans should be ashamed of your teams head shots! P.S. Jon Keen is twice the announcer you have, at least he can blink and talk at the same time! See you at the I-Plex tomorrow Bronco fans, we SHOULD NOT see McCue he should be punished with some sort of suspension. JON KEEN keep up the good work!! vci34
    any team would love to have mccue on there team and the tigers are lucky to have him... still wish he was in brandon. You need a guy like that on every team. i really think the tigers will take this series in six. ennis will probably score another 8 goals by the end of the series. As for the radio announcer beak... the tigers have the best play by play man in the league hands down buddy... if you want to hear bad radio announcers watch a kooteney game online from this year.

Quote Originally Posted by wheat_city
    any team would love to have mccue on there team and the tigers are lucky to have him... still wish he was in brandon. You need a guy like that on every team. i really think the tigers will take this series in six. ennis will probably score another 8 goals by the end of the series. As for the radio announcer beak... the tigers have the best play by play man in the league hands down buddy... if you want to hear bad radio announcers watch a kooteney game online from this year.
    Ridley is just Ridley...Reminds me of the old CBC Toronto commentators. No McCue and no Doyle trade-off may benefit the Broncos in the sense that we have more depth to replace the player. With that said i would much rather have both of them playing and this never happen.

All this talk about banning hockey really hides a more pressing issue. Hockey needs to get rid of head shots first.