Thread: CONGRATS TIGERS

Default CONGRATS TIGERS

Let me be the first Bronco fan to congratulate the Tigers on the series win. I was in your barn for all three games and had a great time. Your fans for the most part were great in our rink as well. Good luck in the next round.

Lets get it on Tigers

All-Time Favorite.

Default Bob Ridley

I've heard Kootenay's announcer, and the local yo-yo's from Swift, Calgary, Vancouver, and Regina. What a total joke. These guys are beyond ridiculous with the baloney they feed to the listeners.
    Then you turn on Chat FM and listen to a real hockey man and normality returns to your ears. Bob Ridley is not only a Tiger for life, but a true hockey fan and a class act from top to bottom. The way he praises the great play of both the Tigers and their opponents sets him in a class all by himself. You have a true hockey gem in Medicine Hat. I listened to the last 3 games of the Swift Current series. After 5 minutes on the Swift station, I couldn't turn it off fast enough. When I tuned in Mr. Ridley, it was like a jr. hockey version of Hockey Night In Canada.
    Bruce Leubke will always be my fave for obvious reasons, but Bob Ridley deserves to be in somebody's Hall of Fame someday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I've heard Kootenay's announcer, and the local yo-yo's from Swift, Calgary, Vancouver, and Regina. What a total joke. These guys are beyond ridiculous with the baloney they feed to the listeners.
    Then you turn on Chat FM and listen to a real hockey man and normality returns to your ears. Bob Ridley is not only a Tiger for life, but a true hockey fan and a class act from top to bottom. The way he praises the great play of both the Tigers and their opponents sets him in a class all by himself. You have a true hockey gem in Medicine Hat. I listened to the last 3 games of the Swift Current series. After 5 minutes on the Swift station, I couldn't turn it off fast enough. When I tuned in Mr. Ridley, it was like a jr. hockey version of Hockey Night In Canada.
    Bruce Leubke will always be my fave for obvious reasons, but Bob Ridley deserves to be in somebody's Hall of Fame someday.
    Agreed he is a very good broadcaster. Altho after listening to the Kootenay broadcast for a series, anybody else would have been a good broadcaster.vc1tt