Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game 1-Canes 1 at Hitmen 7

Default Game 1-Canes 1 at Hitmen 7

The 2nd round finally gets underway tonight at the Dome. The Hitmen are well rested and the Canes are on a high after knocking out the 2nd place Blades. I expect the Hitmen to come out alittle flat tonight, based on the time between games. The key for the Hitmen is to shutdown Zach Boychuk's line. Yes the Canes have some decent weapons after that line but Boychuk's line clearly carry the offence for the Canes. It should be a very good series but I fully expect the Hitmen to win in 5 maybe 6 games. I love the fact that this is the 3rd time in 4 years that these 2 Alberta rivals are meeting in the playoffs, there is no better way to build on rivalries then meeting in the playoffs. The game is online only tonight because of the Flames coverage.

GO HITMEN GO!

going to the game on sunday cant wait to watch beach and the hurricanes get pounded

Just a Question: Where can you watch it on the internet? just want to see the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jkanes
    Just a Question: Where can you watch it on the internet? just want to see the game.
    whltv, 6 or 7 bucks for a game or you can get the whole series online for 20 bucks (I think).

A great start to the series! More details coming!

No one is gonna touch the Hitmen,at least in the East anyway,
    these guys all come back and play defense,the defense lets Jones see all
    the shots, the Dmen clear the front of the net and they have 3 lines that
    can score at will....I understand the canes may have been a bit tired tonight,
    but they may win 1 game in this series that's it....

HITMEN1 YOU MISSED A HELLUVA GAME BRO!, I thought it was total domination from the outset of the game. Hitmen out hit and out worked the Canes in each period tonight. As the game wore on and the score increased, I found quite a few Canes players taking liberties on some of the Hitmen players. Way to go boys and keep your cool.

5 down, 11 to go

Was Sonne playing tonight?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by armypower
    No one is gonna touch the Hitmen,at least in the East anyway,
    these guys all come back and play defense,the defense lets Jones see all
    the shots, the Dmen clear the front of the net and they have 3 lines that
    can score at will....I understand the canes may have been a bit tired tonight,
    but they may win 1 game in this series that's it....

Nobody in the East? You know better then to count Brandon out.

We'll see about that. Don't worry Canes fans, a few years ago we lost 8-1 against Calgary, with the likes of Getzlaf and Ladd and we're down 3-1 in the series and came back to win.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley
    Nobody in the East? You know better then to count Brandon out.

We'll see about that. Don't worry Canes fans, a few years ago we lost 8-1 against Calgary, with the likes of Getzlaf and Ladd and we're down 3-1 in the series and came back to win.
    To quote facebook

"Allin44 Likes this"