Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 6 Tonight

Default Game 6 Tonight

Enough is enough is enough....let's go, boys and wrap this up tonight. I know we have what it takes to win there. We collected all but 3 points there in the regular season, and we took em both there so far this season. Gotta go with DeSerres in goal all the way. Plus we gotta stop hitting posts and fanning on open net shots. Time for the final nail in the coffin. We are just 9 wins away from the league championship. But tonight is the biggest step to date.
    Look for Schenn, Glennie, and Calvert to light it up tonight. Their points have been light this series up til now. But you don't shut down guys like this for long. Any Wheatie fans at the Credit Union Center tonight....be loud, be proud, and go crazy!!!
    BLACK AND GOLD FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Enough is enough is enough....let's go, boys and wrap this up tonight. I know we have what it takes to win there. We collected all but 3 points there in the regular season, and we took em both there so far this season. Gotta go with DeSerres in goal all the way. Plus we gotta stop hitting posts and fanning on open net shots. Time for the final nail in the coffin. We are just 9 wins away from the league championship. But tonight is the biggest step to date.
    Look for Schenn, Glennie, and Calvert to light it up tonight. Their points have been light this series up til now. But you don't shut down guys like this for long. Any Wheatie fans at the Credit Union Center tonight....be loud, be proud, and go crazy!!!
    BLACK AND GOLD FOREVER!!!
    See you Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    See you Wednesday
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    See you Wednesday
    If you guys lose will you match my offer and **** off till next season?

All-Time Favorite.

Nope sorry you already made your own offer to yourself i will be on here throughout the offseason talking about the Bantam draft and other off season moves

I will go as far as changing my pic and sig to a wheaties one for as far as you guys go in the playoffs

Bestland back out of the lineup again tonight says Luber.

Well, Blades score first goal. Game over

:P

Not a very good first period, seemed to be chasing the puck and didn't get many good chances. Need to pick it up in the next period. And the Schenn line still looks way out of sync.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz9 View Post
    Not a very good first period, seemed to be chasing the puck and didn't get many good chances. Need to pick it up in the next period. And the Schenn line still looks way out of sync.
    was going to rent it but left my Visa in my desk at work... F