Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not Overly Worried about this series...

Default Not Overly Worried about this series...

Kind of a funny feeling i get when I think of this next series...I really am not feeling any kind of worry in playing the Ice. I don't know why, but it just a gut feeling, not worried in the least bit. Should I be?

Mats Guest

Default I think you should worry a little

If Rockets had a hard time with Van and Seattle- I doubt this next one will be a cake-walk.

GO ROCKETS GO!!!!

Crush the Ice!

Here's to a good series.

Hopefully the refs can stay out of it and let you guys battle it out on the ice, instead of a battle of power plays.

Taz

It should be a great series!

after the first game we should have an idea how the series will really go... don't relax too much Teaps
    GO ICE GO !!!

I think it will be a long series with a lot of one goal games. If the Ice can get past there 10 day layoff and get a big win the first game get there Confidence and legs going,Then I think the Rockets will have there hands full. The Rockets will show there fatigue and be vulnerable . If the rockets win the first one it will give them a big adrenaline boost and could carry them through the round. In any case I think it will be a great but long series.

rinkrat Guest

Icon32

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Kind of a funny feeling i get when I think of this next series...I really am not feeling any kind of worry in playing the Ice. I don't know why, but it just a gut feeling, not worried in the least bit. Should I be?
    Teaps,it looks like your memorial cup chances are gonna be a FLUSH...lol
    Good luck to your Rockets.

2005 Hitlist
    1. Vancouver Giants- Jack of Spades (HIT)
    2. Seattle Thunderbirds- Queen of Spades (In Progress)
    3. Kootenay Ice- King of Spades
    4. Eastern Conference - Ace of Spades

Well we all know 4 of a kind wins over everything (except a Royal Flush), unfortunatly for the ice, I'm dealing the cards this round...And i've fixed the deck

Default ok then...

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    sure buddy! hahaha
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Default uh...

If it were me I'd be just a tad worried. You guys handled Vancouver pretty well and then scraped by Seattle and now you get to face arguably the best team in the dub. I know both teams finished with over 100 points and any team that can do that is one to be reckoned with and can't be taken lightly. If I were rooting for the rockets, I'd be very nervous about this series. I would also be nervous if I were an Ice fan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan
    If it were me I'd be just a tad worried. You guys handled Vancouver pretty well and then scraped by Seattle and now you get to face arguably the best team in the dub. I know both teams finished with over 100 points and any team that can do that is one to be reckoned with and can't be taken lightly. If I were rooting for the rockets, I'd be very nervous about this series. I would also be nervous if I were an Ice fan as well.
    It seems that your not nervous at all..
    As in your Playoff Prediction you picked the Ice in 5 ...
    Why would you not go 6-7 games ? If what you quoted above is so true ?

ee.....
    We burnt the "Bridge" Now we'll shatter the "Glass"
    Rockets in 6...then we head off to harvest some Wheat