Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Eastern Conference Champs!

Default No Matter Where Brayden Goes......

Quote Originally Posted by peatfan View Post
    To Wheatmaniac-- I guess it was a coincidence we outshot every team and out scored every team all year long. Guess it was also a coincidence that we continued to win even with the Best Player in the WHL at the World Junior. And as far as Ian's high stick goal we were outplaying the BWK at that time and it was only a matter of time that the Hitmen was going to score. And it was a legit score. I sit behind the net and had a good view and it was below the crossbar. Get over the loss like all the other BWK fans. You had a great run and if you had a decent goalie you might have beaten us but you never so next year you better get one. Also make sure Scheen isn't drafter by the Leafs cause they will keep him next year.
    clrkthpbjvci22
    he will be here to play in the Mem Cup next year. A tournament you won't be in next year....or this year. And as far as you sitting behind the net...who cares. The video I saw was obvious. So deny all you want cuz you guys got your own way. You'll choke in the playoffs....like always.

Thats all from me.....see ya next year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    he will be here to play in the Mem Cup next year. A tournament you won't be in next year....or this year. And as far as you sitting behind the net...who cares. The video I saw was obvious. So deny all you want cuz you guys got your own way. You'll choke in the playoffs....like always.

Thats all from me.....see ya next year.
    Sorry buddy, this convo has been braught up before. Who ever drafts Brayden Schenn, and they want him NOW they dont give a flying F about his Junior team if he is producing and deserving to stay in the show. I dont give a **** about the Memorial Cup, we're talking about the NHL and the fact that one ****ty team is going to draft Brayden and any one of those could strongly use him right now! If hes playing well out of the gate, he is not coming back to Brandon people! Obviously, I think he will be back but I would not be shocked one bit at all if he didnt! He is going to be that much motivated after watching his brother go through the same thing with everyone saying he wont make the Leafs. Dont be so confident...same goes for Aulie. Any player is going to play pro, regaurdless of whats happening in Junior.