Thread: totally made up, but possible?

Default totally made up, but possible?

with all the changes coming in minnesota could the future wild management and coaching decide what's best for gillies is to bring him along slowly. one year in junior, ahl for a season or two, then nhl full time.

i know it's unlikely. gillies can play in the ahl next season as a 20, and it'd be a small miracle him getting sent back. can't i dream. imagine the lineup with colton in it.

while i'm dreaming why not have holtby returned too!

gillies, hulak, and holtby as our 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    with all the changes coming in minnesota could the future wild management and coaching decide what's best for gillies is to bring him along slowly. one year in junior, ahl for a season or two, then nhl full time.

i know it's unlikely. gillies can play in the ahl next season as a 20, and it'd be a small miracle him getting sent back. can't i dream. imagine the lineup with colton in it.

while i'm dreaming why not have holtby returned too!

gillies, hulak, and holtby as our 20's.
    Yes while every Blades fan would be overjoyed to see Gillies and Holtby returned for one more season but I think we all know that it is probably not going to happen and yes we can dream,hope and pray all we want I do no think that Gillies would be sent back to the WHL after spending the year in the NHL, while not playing in all 82 games but most likely getting used to life in the NHL and learning from the veteran guys and watch how they conduct themselves in every situation. I think the Blades would be put right back into contention if their overagers were Gillies,Holtby and Hulak.

One can hope this happens but do not count on it. I hope Hulak comes back because there was rumours of him talking to AHL teams,while there is no real source to that it still could be a possibility. At least this season the Blades will have their own group of 20 year olds and that is a good thing because then draft picks can be used on prospects and not veterans.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Default Its not possable

there is not way the Wild would do that. The odds of Gillies coming back are about the same as Mike Green returning because they read his birth certificate wrong and he is infact 17. Its not going to happen. Gillies is gone, Gillies was gone since May of last year for certain.
    BLEED BLUE

and the canes are gonna trade sbisa and boychuks rights for a bag of pucks.... then philly and carolina ae gonna send them back....

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram View Post
    and the canes are gonna trade sbisa and boychuks rights for a bag of pucks.... then philly and carolina ae gonna send them back....
    Where did you here that? What's Saskatoon going to do for pucks?
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!