Thread: Martin Jones

Default Martin Jones

This afternoon Hockey Canada announced that Hitmen goalie Martin Jones has been named the Canadian Junior hockey team's summer camp.

CALGARY - Goaltenders Jake Allen, Olivier Roy, Matt Hackett and Martin Jones have been added to the Canadian junior hockey team's summer camp roster.

The four goalies were among 14 under the age of 20 who attended Hockey Canada's goaltending camp that concluded Sunday.

You can find the whole article here.

Congrats to Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmen1 View Post
    This afternoon Hockey Canada announced that Hitmen goalie Martin Jones has been named the Canadian Junior hockey team's summer camp.

CALGARY - Goaltenders Jake Allen, Olivier Roy, Matt Hackett and Martin Jones have been added to the Canadian junior hockey team's summer camp roster.

The four goalies were among 14 under the age of 20 who attended Hockey Canada's goaltending camp that concluded Sunday.

You can find the whole article here.

Congrats to Marty.
    I thought he was already named earlier along with Brandon Kozun as a forward. What was the Hockey Canada list that went out about 2 weeks ago that also included Schenn, Glennie & Robak from Brandon??

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonite View Post
    I thought he was already named earlier along with Brandon Kozun as a forward. What was the Hockey Canada list that went out about 2 weeks ago that also included Schenn, Glennie & Robak from Brandon??
    Yeah, I swear to god I saw him on the original roster.

All-Time Favorite.

Default Goaltenders

Participated in a goaltenders only camp that included a few very young guys. Then four of that group were moved on to the WJ camp in August.