Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Head Coach / GM

Iconwhl New Head Coach / GM

Not to stir the pot, but I have heard that both Clouston and Kruger from the Tigers are in the mix...........How much truth is there, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan0809 View Post
    Not to stir the pot, but I have heard that both Clouston and Kruger from the Tigers are in the mix...........How much truth is there, I don't know.
    I have heard those two names thrown around too. Come to think about it i have heard upwards of 20 names get thrown around in Swift.

I do believe that Calgary is still looking for a head coach and Swift Current looking for a head coach and General Manager. I do believe that all other teams are good to go regarding their GM and head coach. So with that being said, any person still looking for a job come 2009/2010 season, they'll be a calling Calgary and Swift Current. Not a shadow of a doubt there is a huge list of people trying to grab a gig in Swift Current. I'm curious when they'll start to short list. I sure hope we get the best available and not short change ourselves because someone "in the system" doesn't like a certain person that is applying for either position. May the best man win!!

There is/was a rumor that Keen confirmed as false that Dave Tippett has/will apply for the job. Umm Ern, you start that one?

I'm curious if Big ern himself has applied for the GM job.

The "new guy" won't be former Bronco Dan Lambert-he signed as assistant coach in Kelowna today

If only we could get some idea as to some finalists for the GM and Head coaching positions. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by lever View Post
    The "new guy" won't be former Bronco Dan Lambert-he signed as assistant coach in Kelowna today
    He was a sentimental favorite of mine for a job here.

Joe Sakic as GM/coach.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

That would sell a few tickets