Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game two verses the Ice

Default Game two verses the Ice

After a great game one of this series, can the Rockets continue the two game road trip and win both in Cranbrook? What will happen in game two?
    Last edited by Jovorock; 04-25-2005 at 09:38 AM.

Kootenay tonight, got their legs back after the long break between rounds.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

I hope so! if it wasn't for Glass it wouldn't have even been close last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Kootenay tonight, got their legs back after the long break between rounds.
    It should be a good one, but I think the Rockets will come out even harder tonite. They will have to watch Dawes more, he had some very good chances last night, you give him a inch he'll take a mile.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Help a girl out! Did Palin fight Dawes or Busto?

Thanks guys!

Kristi

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    Help a girl out! Did Palin fight Dawes or Busto?

Thanks guys!

Kristi
    It was
    Palin - Busto
    Ofukany - Dawes

ee.....

Palin fought Busto and Dawes fought ofukany I would have loved to watch the replay of the Dawes fight Wow he can fight too . Good game over all but once again the ref was bad on both sides. This is the way a title series should be all tied up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    Palin fought Busto and Dawes fought ofukany I would have loved to watch the replay of the Dawes fight Wow he can fight too . Good game over all but once again the ref was bad on both sides. This is the way a title series should be all tied up.
    Palin and Busto was the first to fight, then Dawes and Ofukany were the second to fight. So Herman made up a special rule to give Ofukany a two minute instigating, and ten minute game miscondute.

Ofukany didn't beat Dawes with his gloves on, how did Dawes stay in the game? Every game that I have ever seen the second fighters have always been tossed from the game. I guess except when Nigel is concerned?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Palin and Busto was the first to fight, then Dawes and Ofukany were the second to fight. So Herman made up a special rule to give Ofukany a two minute instigating, and ten minute game miscondute.

Ofukany didn't beat Dawes with his gloves on, how did Dawes stay in the game? Every game that I have ever seen the second fighters have always been tossed from the game. I guess except when Nigel is concerned?
    JOVO yea i agree, I was talking to Squig in the intermission and although i'm glad that Nigel wasn't kicked out we thought that they would both be gone. That is how they elimenate line brawls in the league why they both were not thrown out i have no idea. Horible reffing both games imo

Another way to eliminate line brawls is for the ref to call the game properly and not let it get out of control.