Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Game two verses the Ice

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    sorry jovo but i came off the whiteboard with a grumpy att. if youd scoll up and read my post from earlier it explains the no misconduct on Dawes. i have access to the game on tape and sit in the first row so dont say i dont have anything to back up how dirty your team plays the game, if you live in Kelowna then you know it and dont say ya dont.
    Seriously how old are you? It hurts the eyes to try and read your unreadable posts and then you expect us to believe you are a creditable and objective poster? LMFAO, you only have to look at your teams GM to realize that ...why not go toss a table on some unsuspecting fans so you can be just like him LOL
    Last edited by Chipper; 04-24-2005 at 02:20 PM. Reason: personal atack

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    The ref has no say in what color jersey a team is wearing...
    Why don't all teams wear hideous red then?
    I guess the league has no guidelines about home team wering white and visiting team wearing dark???
    Has the "duck itch" gone to your brain,or is the millfoil taking it over?
    Last edited by Chipper; 04-24-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    Why don't all teams wear hideous red then?
    I guess the league has no guidelines about home team wering white and visiting team wearing dark???
    Has the "duck itch" gone to your brain,or is the millfoil taking it over?
    Well , in order for you to be allowed to wear your third jersey you have to ask the league office and they okay it or they don't so if you got a problem with it complain to them.

And please stop your whining because the Rockets bounced you from the playoffs again............live with it, the Rockets are a better team the Giants, thats why we won not because of the red jerseys we wore.
    Last edited by Chipper; 04-24-2005 at 02:57 PM. Reason: personal atack

Default youre one too talk Kevanie

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Seriously how old are you? It hurts the eyes to try and read your unreadable posts and then you expect us to believe you are a creditable and objective poster? LMFAO, you only have to look at your teams GM to realize that ...why not go toss a table on some unsuspecting fans so you can be just like him LOL
    your the farthest thing from credible around here! cant you see all the periods and commas, or cant you read right. I know a great tutor if youd like.
    find something selse to complain at me about. Mr scout!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

I thought this was a hockey chat board, not an english teachers forum, come on lets stick to hockey talk, not where commas and periods belong. Complete sentences 101 aren't a prerequisite to post here.

kelownakarl Guest

Pretty quiet around here today folks. :skeptical

So, how did Troy honestly compare in the fight with Dawes? I'll take a fans view over his.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    Just suck it up Rocket fans and stop blaming the refs,you're getting a reputation for whining,like the Tiger fans....
    Do not come on here and troll, I wasn't blaming Herman, all I said was it was a bad call and Dawes got special treatment? How is that whining?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jew Panda
    So, how did Troy honestly compare in the fight with Dawes? I'll take a fans view over his.
    I watched the highlight last night, and Troy got fed his lunch from Dawes. It was a clear and desive win for Dawes. Troy was basically hanging on for dear life while Dawes hit him repeatedly. It was no contest.

As to the High Stick, the replay was unclear, however the Kootenay's players stick was clearly elevated above his head. I couldn't make out if it hit the stick or not, but that probably has more to do with my crapy TV than anything.

However, as the saying goes, don't stop playing until you hear the whistle.
    We have all seen that happen both for and against the team we cheer for. Keep playing till the whistle goes.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I wasn't blaming Herman, all I said was it was a bad call and Dawes got special treatment? How is that whining?
    If thats not whining what is? Dawes got special treatment? Bad call? THATS WHINING,and if you Rocket fans don't stop it when you lose,you will forever be labelled "whiners"