Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Game two verses the Ice

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    C.F., your team is done. Go find a hobby for the summer instead of stirring the pot.
    Hockey fan first, Giants second. I'll find a hobby after the mem cup. Until then, I'm going to put my imput in just like everyone else, and I think blaming the refs for the loss is very poor sportsmanship. Stirring the pot? Check out the grey board.

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    Of all the posts in this thread, you're calling my post "meaningless crap"

Ice and especially Rocket fans have posted a ton of rubbish in this thread. The series is tied like it should be.

(I swear I've posted this already. Did you delete my post, or am I going mad?)
    Yes I deleted it, if all your going to do is come on here and whine about Kelowna fans then I will delete it in a heartbeat. Post hockey stuff and no more crap!
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Yes I deleted it, if all your going to do is come on here and whine about Kelowna fans then I will delete it in a heartbeat. Post hockey stuff and no more crap!
    *bites tongue*

Although I think that is complete bull, especially because other fans get away with twice as much, I'll never say anything negative of Rocket fans comments. You guys are always right. How could I be so silly?