Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: How Will We Do Next Year?

Quote Originally Posted by ZAMBONI-PHONEY View Post
    Some other players that could be on the list for next year are Maxwell and Henke.
    Well we can only have so many 20 year olds so some guys are going to be gone next year.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Made this team a lot better? How by adding a 20 year old goalie that anyone could have had for free in a few days?

I think Stasiuk would have likely kept Beach, moved younger guys for help on defense and sacrificed the future for short term help.

The team is better this year with Beach on it as we have one legit scorer on the team.

Not sure how our goaltending situation is great with Kolpannen being drafted as he hasn't been any good since coming here.

Preston has done basically nothing to improve the team so it isn't hard to believe that Stasiuk could have easily done just as much.
    If Beach (who would just be getting suspensions all the time) wasn't traded, we wouldn't have Reddington and Oslanski, two d-men who will help the club this year and the future on the back end. We did see flashes of Beach's scoring touch, but discipline problems limited it.
    Preston also signed Mitch Maxwell, a player who was overlooked by everyone. Maxwell has fit in with our team very well and he is a good player.
    Kolpannen was a bit shaky at first, but now he is much more familiar with the North American game has been much better after Preston picked up Rowat.
    He played very well in his last couple of starts. Preston has improved this team.
    Last edited by CrazyCanesFan; 10-27-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCanesFan View Post
    If Beach (who would just be getting suspensions all the time) wasn't traded, we wouldn't have Reddington and Oslanski, two d-men who will help the club this year and the future on the back end. We did see flashes of Beach's scoring touch, but discipline problems limited it.
    Preston also signed Mitch Maxwell, a player who was overlooked by everyone. Maxwell has fit in with our team very well and he is a good player.
    Kolpannen was a bit shaky at first, but now he is much more familiar with the North American game has been much better after Preston picked up Rowat.
    He played very well in his last couple of starts. Preston has improved this team.
    That getting suspensions all the time is nothing but BS.

Reddlington and Oslanski may help the team in the future (a point I already agreed to in the thread) but they don't make the team better right now.

I guess letting in 3-4 goals a game is better than 5-6 he was letting in early on but he has shown nothing to be a starter in the league.

Preston has made a terrible team bad with moves that you or I could have easily made.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    That getting suspensions all the time is nothing but BS.

Reddlington and Oslanski may help the team in the future (a point I already agreed to in the thread) but they don't make the team better right now.

I guess letting in 3-4 goals a game is better than 5-6 he was letting in early on but he has shown nothing to be a starter in the league.

Preston has made a terrible team bad with moves that you or I could have easily made.
    I think you missed the 'r' in the middle of your name when you created your profile.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    I think you missed the 'r' in the middle of your name when you created your profile.
    Again sorry I don't suckle at the tit of Preston for making meh moves.

Your moron posts would have a lot more credibility if they actually countered anything I said.

Obviously you are biased when it comes to Beach based on your idiotic stand on him when he came to the team.

But in his time with the CAnes last year he was a positive addition and did nothing to deserve any punishment he got last season.

He is a better player than anyone we have on the team and would make the team better by playing on it.