Thread: 7 More Days!!!!

Exclamation 7 More Days!!!!

Only 7 more days until Blades training camp starts. Soon after that I will be able to buy my Eastern Division Champions shirt which I have been anxiously waiting to purchase since I renewed my season tickets back in June. They did not have any in stock. Oh I will be so happy once I finally get my hands on that thing.haha

There are surely to be some new players on the Blades squad this season check out the Blades website for stories about that.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

So is it pretty much a lock that Holtby won't be back? And who do you have lined up to take his spot if that is the case?

Don't expect another division championship this year

Default Boltz 9

I am almost 99.5% sure that he WILL NOT be back in the WHL next season for his final season in the WHL... He was called up immediately after the Blades were eliminated... I know you would want so much to see the Blades trade him to the Wheat Kings.... Just wait until if yes indeed he does end up back in the WHL,then think of that....I think he is ready for the AHL and Pro hockey game.

The Blades have Adam Morrison who is favored to take the starters role in between the pipes. Just a little funny fact: Morrison was taken in the 3rd round of the 09 draft by the Flyers and Holtby was taken in the 4th round of the 08 draft by the Capitals. The Blades also have Matt Krahn and Chris Sharkey who will challege for the back-up goalie position.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

holtby will probably be the backup in hershey (ahl) splitting time with neuvirth this season. there is a slim chance he could be in the whl this year, wouldn't bet on it.