Thread: Pats - Bruins

Default Pats - Bruins

I hope some people still notice this section.

But anyways...I propose a minor swap of the two euros. Wiklund for Hricina.

Hricina seems to be out of favor with the coaches, as a 19 year old with some skill being a healthy scratch at times, while obviously Wiklund is being underused in Chilliwack with only 3 points, and hes supposed to have some good skill.

Hricina has some size to him, offensive awareness and goes to the net. Has a great shot but rarely uses it. Might fit in more in a different system, while Wiklund will get to play in a more offensive system...maybe with one of the Jordans, or the other Swede on the pats, Gustafsson.

Could work out well for both or make little difference. Either way, low risk high reward.

I would go for this trade i actually havent felt that Hrcina has been playing that great he started off good when he was with Streuby & Metz on a line controlled alot down low but since that line was separated (a few games before Metz asked to be sent down) he hasnt done much to impress lately.

A change may be what he needs & Wiklund hasnt done anything in Chilliwack due to what ever reasons so midas well take a gamble be it with a trade with us or any other club for a euro but i do think both guys need a change

Hmmm..... It's a trade that <might> hold some merit. Wiklund hasn't produced much point wise this year either. He's being used as a third line checking/energy player. Even though he hasn't produced point wise, he's well-liked and is a hard worker. He hasn't found his way into the dog house, but is out right now with a concussion. Interesting one...perhaps a change of scenery would spur both players (hypothetically speaking of course)?
    GO BRUINS GO!