Thread: Raiders Nathan Deck

Default Raiders Nathan Deck

The Pats are in need of a defenseman, I think Deck would be a perfect fit. I believe that the Pats have been interested in him for a long time. What would it take for him to don a Pats jersey?

2nd round pick enough?

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bepoleon View Post
    The Pats are in need of a defenseman, I think Deck would be a perfect fit. I believe that the Pats have been interested in him for a long time. What would it take for him to don a Pats jersey?

2nd round pick enough?

Any thoughts?
    deck has 2 years left in the dub, is a solid 2way dman who will put up 40+ points..... i dont think a 2nd round bantam pick would be enough

Default Nathan Deck

The chances of the Raiders trading Deck are slim-to-none. The chances of them trading him (with 2 years of eligablity) to a divisional rival, even slimmer. He is far to valuable to the Raiders.

Not going to happen.

I think the raiders would give him away but it has to be a good deal.
    clrkth LETS GO RAIDERS!

Yep ill take that bet with u also that Deck will be 19 yrs old lol he is born in 1990 He could get moved to a team who is looking for a puck moving Dman. Everyone was shocked when the Pats traded Schlenker to the Raiders at trade deadline when he was 19. Maybe the Raiders owe the Pats 1 here lol

You never owe anybody anything. Brandon could use him as well.

All-Time Favorite.

well if you guys are all battling over him he should come back to the team which drafted him.. The Giants... traded him (16) AND John Flatters (19) for a 20 yr old Thelen.. I think we should get him back now as that was just a rental payment
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/