Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Kytnar will be back after all...

Default Apparently Kytnar will be back after all...

http://www.thepipelineshow.blogspot.com/

To bad for Gustafsson, personally I'd keep him even though I like Kytnar, hopefuly a team like the Broncos who have no euro's will want him and the Blades can get a decent d-man.

what do you do?

can only have 2 euros, blades now have 3.

only 3 20s, blades now have 4.

My guess is Kytnar, Wintoneak and Hulak are the 20's, Langkow and Gustafsson get moved, maybe to the same team for a good d-man and a pick.

What if Klassen comes back (for whatever reason)? Does Wintoneak stay or does Klassen then take the 3rd OA spot?

(assuming Kytnar is actually coming back)

Default Then that'd be a good situation for Molleken...

although after seeing McCallum and Dunstall get little to nothing in return for their former teams, not sure what Langkow would get the Blades. Wintoneak would probably give them a decent pick or maybe a decent 18 or 19 yr old d-man.

Go with Hulak, Kytnar and Klassen as 20's perhaps, going to be interesting.

Default Keep Wintoneak

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    although after seeing McCallum and Dunstall get little to nothing in return for their former teams, not sure what Langkow would get the Blades. Wintoneak would probably give them a decent pick or maybe a decent 18 or 19 yr old d-man.

Go with Hulak, Kytnar and Klassen as 20's perhaps, going to be interesting.

Wintoneak is our leading goal scorer, trading him would be a bad move. Wintoneak and Hulak are locks. Molleken will make his decision when he finds out what Klassen is doing. Expect to see Kytnar traded.
    BLEED BLUE

My guess is Kytnar, Wintoneak and Hulak are the 20's, Langkow and Gustafsson get moved, maybe to the same team for a good d-man and a pick.
    Don't you think that's a pretty high price for two guys in a pretty narrow market?

There's only five teams with room for imports and there's one other team (Portland) that is going to be trying to trade an import too. And there's only two teams with room for an overager and 13 teams who have too many and will be looking to trade one. It's a buyer's market for both imports and overagers so the prices are not going to be that good for the sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanC View Post
    Don't you think that's a pretty high price for two guys in a pretty narrow market?

There's only five teams with room for imports and there's one other team (Portland) that is going to be trying to trade an import too. And there's only two teams with room for an overager and 13 teams who have too many and will be looking to trade one. It's a buyer's market for both imports and overagers so the prices are not going to be that good for the sellers.
    Not saying their going to get a top notch d-man, but they might be able to get a Colin Joe type d-man. They didn't give up much to get him last year and he was in the top 4 group on the Blades blueline last year, also was an assistant captain.

Remember to, the Blades have the advantage over Portland with the extra import. Gustafsson is younger then Valchar, Kytnar is the same age and easily the better player. If a team wants a euro, Blades should be able to get something done.

Maybe it won't be a package deal involving Gustafsson and Langkow but I think they'll be able to get something decent for both of them.

Not saying their going to get a top notch d-man, but they might be able to get a Colin Joe type d-man. They didn't give up much to get him last year and he was in the top 4 group on the Blades blueline last year, also was an assistant captain.

Remember to, the Blades have the advantage over Portland with the extra import. Gustafsson is younger then Valchar, Kytnar is the same age and easily the better player. If a team wants a euro, Blades should be able to get something done.

Maybe it won't be a package deal involving Gustafsson and Langkow but I think they'll be able to get something decent for both of them.
    4th round drafy pick at best for Kytnar. We didn't get much for Bartek last year either.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default I doubt it'll be Kytnar that...

gets traded if he is coming back, Langkow and Gustafsson would be gone I'm pretty sure, could be wrong but just have that feeling.