Thread: Backup spot I feel is pretty much decided...

Default Backup spot I feel is pretty much decided...

Maybe not all the goals are his fault but I doubt Krahn will be here once Morrison is back. Sharkey seems to have played better, certainly has let in the least number of goals and he's also younger. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Maybe not all the goals are his fault but I doubt Krahn will be here once Morrison is back. Sharkey seems to have played better, certainly has let in the least number of goals and he's also younger. Am I wrong?
    Krahn is 18,(Same age as Morrison) and Sharkey is a 17 and would the Blades not want an age gap between #1 and #2? I mean there is nothing wrong with that but all that matters is they must put the 2 best goalies on the ice.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Krahn didn't look al that great tonight. Seemed to go down too early on almost every shot. I don't know if it is a lack of confidence in his defence or what but he wasn't stellar. Sharkey wasn't perfect but I would have to say that he did out play Krahn. He made some key saves right when he came into the game holding the Blades close enough to tie it.

Iconwhl A descision has been made

Chris Sharkey is the back-up goaltender..... I knew it was going to be him because Krahn struggled too much.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    both games against the Raiders I thought that Krahn looked better then Sharky.

For real? Sharkey finishes with a 9.25 save% While Krahn had a .870
    BLEED BLUE

Default He probably says he looked better...

because he was better at letting the Raiders score then Sharkey was lol.