Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 900 CKBI's "Faceoff"

Out of towner question from Leduc, Alberta...

What went on that forced Dave Manson out and also led Dave to guide his son Josh not to play for the Raiders and to head out West to Salmon Arm?

Well everyone appears to be ready and primed for tonights show, but just in case you're missing the info here it is again. Posting on here is great, we check them and will do our best to get to them all... the best way though is to EMAIL or CALL. Phone calls are always welcome!!!!!

Tonight's "Faceoff" show with Drew Wilson and Head Coach/GM Bruno Campese is the first show back from the US road trip.

Face Off.... The weekly one hour talk show with Drew Wilson and Bruno Campese every Monday night from 7pm-8pm.

Your questions are welcome for Coach and G.M. Bruno Campese on line at faceoff@rawlco.com or via phone at (306) 764-2524.

Tune in on the radio or online at www.900ckbi.com

Stellahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan View Post
    Stellahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

vc124

why not try different players on the PP and PK to see if it would help

any chance we can get a recap of the show posted either here or somewhere else ? id love to listen but i work nights.

Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    with your contract up after this year do you feel added pressure to produce a winner and halt the development of some younger players.

Also if the team is so broke why not take some of the young players you have and develop them into NHL draft picks and thus get NHL development dollars flowing into the coffers
    interesting question to which i think you would get a very "cliche" answer

As a former neighbor of Manson's, I was curious about the question I asked. I found it funny when I tuned in online with Bruno's answer compared to what Dave has indicated to my family and I.

Pretty much, he danced around a lot of questions. I think the show is a cool idea, but maybe the fans want to hear from the Assistant Coaches instead of the generic answers Bruno gives.

or maybe some of the players and hear there veiws but you would have to screen the bunnies

Another week, another Monday night Face Off show.

Posting on here is great, we check them and will do our best to get to them all... the best way though is to EMAIL or CALL. Phone calls are always welcome!!!!!

Tonight's "Faceoff" show with Drew Wilson and Head Coach/GM Bruno Campese will be looking at the first 2 games of the 5 game home stand.

Face Off.... The weekly one hour talk show with Drew Wilson and Bruno Campese every Monday night from 7pm-8pm.

Your questions are welcome for Coach and G.M. Bruno Campese on line at faceoff@rawlco.com or via phone at (306) 764-2524.

Tune in on the radio or online at www.900ckbi.com