Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 900 CKBI's "Faceoff"

What's brunos opinion of beau stewart leaving the blazers mid season. As a high draft pick is this a concern and is he still in the raiders future plans ? Did he have the raiders blessing ?
    As far as prospects who is exceeding expectations and who needs to do more

is he done with Cole Penner and why doesnt he try to move him if it is only for a bag of pucks

like to here bruno's answer on this one but what are you going to get for penner any team that would give anything is crazy is he even playing hockey anymore seems like he's burned his bridges everywhere and any trade value he would have had

Another week, another Monday night Face Off show.

Posting on here is great, we check them and will do our best to get to them all... the best way though is to EMAIL or CALL. Phone calls are always welcome!!!!!

Tonight's "Faceoff" show with Drew Wilson and Head Coach/GM Bruno Campese will be a look back at the last week and the upcoming road trip.

Face Off.... The weekly one hour talk show with Drew Wilson and Bruno Campese every Monday night from 7pm-8pm.

Your questions are welcome for Coach and G.M. Bruno Campese on line at faceoff@rawlco.com or via phone at (306) 764-2524.

Tune in on the radio or online at www.900ckbi.com

My bad everyone. Post all you want for NEXT WEEK'S show. Here's hoping the team has a good road trip this week. GO RAIDERS GO!

Face Off with Drew Wilson and Bruno Campese is on air tonight at 7pm.

Posting on here is great, we check them and will do our best to get to them all... the best way though is to EMAIL or CALL. Phone calls are always welcome!!!!!

Your questions are welcome for Coach and G.M. Bruno Campese on line at faceoff@rawlco.com or via phone at (306) 764-2524.

Tune in on the radio or online at www.900ckbi.com

Thanks everyone again for the questions on here, emails sent in and the phone calls. Keep them coming and Drew/Bruno will be sure to get them answered on the next Faceoff show.

I ended up missing the show yesterday, can somebody let me know if there was anything worth repeating.

Thanks.

hilad can u post a recap of the show ?

I'll try to the best of my ability.

Drew did start with a statement on the penchant lately in Raider games, prior to Zemlak's injury, for opposing teams to be taking liberties in the crease that were being let go and not called. That in the post game after the Calgary game, Zemlak mentioned how much traffic he was dealing with and how that was more tiring than the 50 shots he faced.

That led into an update from Bruno on the status of Zemlak. Bruno stated that Zemlak will still be out for at least another week, and more than likely will not travel with the team on their 3 game road trip.

There was then some discussion about the difference between the Brandon game at home where the team was as they have been all season during home games....very good. To the road game a few nights later when it seemed nothing was working and very typical of Raider road games. Proven by the home/away record for the team. Then of course the following night after an overnight bus ride and barely any sleep....to come out at home and once again own the home game in the 4-2 win ending Kootenay's 14 game win streak. (There was an email that asked about the road record) And Bruno said the team just isn't sure why the home game hasn't transferred to the road and they are trying different game strategies but so far it hasn't been working on the road.

I sent in an email...
    "Wanted to talk about team toughness and the continuing theme of the guys not allowing themselves to be pushed around this season.
    Is Bruno still approving of how the players are reacting and when they are choosing to drop the gloves. Example being when Parker and Taylor dropped them on Saturday night. Or Ruopp and his fight recently too.
    It seems the players are not doing this just to do it but out of a necessity that comes during the play of the game."
    Lets face it the team has really stepped up in the "team toughness" department this season and it has been at the right times. Which is what Bruno echoed when he answered.

There was a phone call asking if Bruno regretted trading away Stanford now that Zemlak was injured. While a good and valid question. Bruno did say at the time and still Zemlak is the #1 and he earned that early in the season and Steven is having his season with the Blades. So no regrets there.

Thats pretty much the highlights of the show...at least as much of it that I can remember from the hour that all of this was packed into.
    Hope that helps you guys out. I'll try and find out if I missed anything, but pretty sure I got it all.