Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 20's what's going to happen?

whoever gets dealt is going to make another team better. tough choice no matter who molleken deals. i just hope they're able to get a decent player out of it, whether that's immediately or down the road with whatever bantam pick.

kytnar is gone to vanvouver for a third round pick

Yep Kytnar is going out west to be coached by Don Hay....The other question is wiill/can the Blades trade for another import?

At least he was traded out of the Eastern Conference, so he can only burn the Blades once in the regular season.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE View Post
    Yep Kytnar is going out west to be coached by Don Hay....The other question is wiill/can the Blades trade for another import?

At least he was traded out of the Eastern Conference, so he can only burn the Blades once in the regular season.
    3rd round pick is a good reward for an O/A, and he's out of the conference which is nice for you (and us!!)
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Good move to be honest...

The other 20's have been playing well and the team has been winning so it only made sense to deal him. Now they have a chance to maybe bring in another import, maybe Gustafsson comes back? Molleken was high on him so you think he'd make a call to him. Or they might not bother with a second import and go with who they got for now.

I would think that they first released him because I got the impression that they wanted to keep Kytnar,but now this...good deal and all but the Blades have really no other options to trade for one(assuming the other teams want/need their current Euro's) It is all Sam Klassen's fault for being sent back from the Rangers.... The blame could be also be put on Kytnar.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I am not here to blame. It does not matter now the Blades are down to the limit now let the season continue!!!!!!

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

I was listening to the Pats post game show after they beat Medicine Hat 7-4 (November 4). The assistant coach of the pats said that the Blades are going to be making drastic changes to make a run at the Mem Cup. Not a word of a lie...I'm not sure who exactly but a guy like Sbisa from the Canes comes to mind or Eric Doyle/Derek Claffey of the Broncos. It'll be interesting to see what happens.