Thread: My Poor Canucks

Default My Poor Canucks

Always Remembered

You don't know misery until you've hopped on the LEAF bandwagon! haha vc124
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan View Post
    Lol, sadly they are my dad's my favorite team as well, so growing up with them and still hearing my dad complain about them( mostly laugh about them now) they have always been a close second to me as well.
    Always Remembered

Surprised they didn't call up Shirkorov (sp?) who is lighting up the AHL...
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan View Post
    there's no hopping on the Leaves bandwagon WLF -- you guys are mostly getting dragged behind, with your foot caught in a strap along a dusty rutted road -- if any leaf fans even whisper the word cup this season I will never stop laughing -- who the hell wants to play hockey for Ronny Wilson anyway??

as for the canuckles.. look at their line-up -- Daniel was top goal scorer last season with get this 31 goals -- to be blunt that's truly pathetic. Gillis picked up a bunch of also rans.. is giving Bernier a chance to really show how completely useless he is and their D is a freaking sieve.

Combine the fact that Lu is struggling and Salo and Daniel are injured and you have the makings of a disaster season. Sadly I have been a Canucks fan for a long time, but unless the mid-range players really step it up they are in for a rough ride .. the rest of the NW is just too good right now.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo View Post
    there's no hopping on the Leaves bandwagon WLF -- you guys are mostly getting dragged behind, with your foot caught in a strap along a dusty rutted road -- if any leaf fans even whisper the word cup this season I will never stop laughing -- who the hell wants to play hockey for Ronny Wilson anyway??

as for the canuckles.. look at their line-up -- Daniel was top goal scorer last season with get this 31 goals -- to be blunt that's truly pathetic. Gillis picked up a bunch of also rans.. is giving Bernier a chance to really show how completely useless he is and their D is a freaking sieve.

Combine the fact that Lu is struggling and Salo and Daniel are injured and you have the makings of a disaster season. Sadly I have been a Canucks fan for a long time, but unless the mid-range players really step it up they are in for a rough ride .. the rest of the NW is just too good right now.
    You mean I can return my plane tickets to Toronto for late June?
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION