Thread: 0-8-0-2

Default 0-8-0-2

That is our road record so far. Something needs to be done about that, because that is pretty pathetic (to not sugar coat it).

Two comments in general,

- not all our veterans are playing like veterans
    - our bigger players aren't utilizing their size both physically and offensively
    (Just some thoughts)

Possible moves...perhaps but not sure!!

IMO we don't have the goaltending to make a long run into the playoffs.
    I think Mark will make a few trades to get younger, to make a run at it next year and the year after.
    Doyle gone, Stickland gone, Brett Allan gone...I mean Wudrick.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Broncs in RD, I totally agree with two out three players mentioned on your list of veteran players and agree 50% on the other guy. All in all some moves should be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD View Post
    IMO we don't have the goaltending to make a long run into the playoffs.
    I think Mark will make a few trades to get younger, to make a run at it next year and the year after.
    Doyle gone, Stickland gone, Brett Allan gone...I mean Wudrick.
    haha Brett Allan...bah hahaha! Thats funny, but in fairness, there have been more hits and less loafing around which is good to see. I think, and just my opinion that our team is going to lose either Stickland or Taz or maybe both on some kind of package deal that could quite easy include a goaltender. But it would not hurt my feelings to lose Brett Allan, er...Wudrick. I agree that next year would be a year where Lamb's team will be more Lambs than the Chynoweth era, but still, WE HAVE TO MAKE THE POST SEASON!! No paniking yet but somethings gotta give. Still love the Broncos and always will!!!!punk rockpunk rock

Once Tassone is cleared to play, we have two or three weeks to get our 20's down to the required 3. I'd wait and see Tassone in a few games before making a move. I agree with your opinion on Brett Allan.