Thread: New Lines?

Default New Lines?

I wasn't able to catch the game to hear the new lines. I could see that Eakin had yet another good night with his 19th and 20th goals of the year. Was he on a line with Stickland and Wudrick? What were the other line combo's?

I thought Wudrick was a wrecking ball out there tonight, he may win my support over yet(not that it means anything). I love to see him hitting, he is such a big body and if he keeps throwing his weight around in the corners, opposition will not want to go there, and that to me is a very positive thing for the team. Eakin again was outstanding, I know the Cougars aren't the best team, but we looked good tonight! I hope we can get a couple of road wins this weekend, go broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    I thought Wudrick was a wrecking ball out there tonight, he may win my support over yet(not that it means anything). I love to see him hitting, he is such a big body and if he keeps throwing his weight around in the corners, opposition will not want to go there, and that to me is a very positive thing for the team. Eakin again was outstanding, I know the Cougars aren't the best team, but we looked good tonight! I hope we can get a couple of road wins this weekend, go broncos!
    Wudrick did have a good game, it's so easy to see his potential. If he would play every game like that one, he would win over a lot of people.
    I really liked the play of Peddle, I wish he would play every night, like he did tonight as well. Loved his scrap tonight after the hit on Blanke, Peddle really fed that guy especially off of the start.
    Did anyone notice how many shots PG blocked, or got a stick on, we could have had 80 shots.
    I thought we played a very good game as well, and believe we are going to get a road win this weekend.
    Always Remembered

So did play with who that game? What are the new lines?