Thread: D-FENCE, D-FENCE maybe some goaltending as well

Default D-FENCE, D-FENCE maybe some goaltending as well

This team needs to rid themselves of Doyle and get a strong bodied Dman and prospects. Then find a way to get the finnish goaltender here.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

I felt bad for Clark yesterday. He wasn't amazing, but he was far from terrible last night too. He was a victim of some wierd/bad bounces as well as his D not helping him out.

I think we owe it to doyle to let him go to a better team for his last year!this team has screwed the potential out of alot of talented kids!good luck to wudrick in his new adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MAN View Post
    I think we owe it to doyle to let him go to a better team for his last year!this team has screwed the potential out of alot of talented kids!good luck to wudrick in his new adventure!
    Give your head a shake! It's not not the team that dictates potential, IT'S THE PLAYER! Sure there have been players that have CHOSE not be effective here and that can happen in junior hockey and most teams have a player or two that choose that! From Wudricks comments that he "didn't ask for a trade this year" tells us he has asked for a trade in the Chynoweth years, and then this year chooses not to reach for his potential for whatever reason. I question you as to what kind of Bronco fan you really are to suggest a player leaves our organization because we owe it to him?!?!vc124 I also think that as a junior player it should never matter what team your on, the goal should be to play your best every shift and try and achieve potential and achieve your goals. As a kid you should be grateful to be in this great league and worry about how your playing, not who your playing for, that is for proffesional players not the W.H.L..

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Give your head a shake! It's not not the team that dictates potential, IT'S THE PLAYER! Sure there have been players that have CHOSE not be effective here and that can happen in junior hockey and most teams have a player or two that choose that! From Wudricks comments that he "didn't ask for a trade this year" tells us he has asked for a trade in the Chynoweth years, and then this year chooses not to reach for his potential for whatever reason. I question you as to what kind of Bronco fan you really are to suggest a player leaves our organization because we owe it to him?!?!vc124 I also think that as a junior player it should never matter what team your on, the goal should be to play your best every shift and try and achieve potential and achieve your goals. As a kid you should be grateful to be in this great league and worry about how your playing, not who your playing for, that is for proffesional players not the W.H.L..
    Well said^^^

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncs in RD View Post
    This team needs to rid themselves of Doyle and get a strong bodied Dman and prospects. Then find a way to get the finnish goaltender here.
    Been saying this for a long time and always got jumped on.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Just look at all of his posts. He jumps on this team basically every time he writes something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I felt bad for Clark yesterday. He wasn't amazing, but he was far from terrible last night too. He was a victim of some wierd/bad bounces as well as his D not helping him out.
    I thought he had a terrible game. Way to many reboumds and couldn't smother the puck in front of him at all. Not going to go far with goaltending like that. I will admit he had no help in front of him either but needs to jump on the pucks. Getting tired of the powder puff hockey lately also. Few of the guys are hitting at all and guys are just skating around them. The last two coaches have played the hard hitting game yet don't seem to be coaching that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I thought he was as close to terrible as one can get. I've said it for a long time, more than anything this team needs consistent goaltending and we are not getting it from Clark or Sirard. We need a goalie that can win games for us. We have been spoiled the last few years though with the likes of Yonkman, Moir, Ford. I agree with "O" terrible rebound control, couldn't smother a puck.
    I give the team huge props for not giving up and continuing to play hard, it can be very deflating to play on after so many weak goals.
    Always Remembered