Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Default Trade Rumors

Lots of Rumors floating around at last nights game and coffee row today With one player that has not came close to playing to his potential , is there any truth??? I for one hope so.
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider View Post
    Lots of Rumors floating around at last nights game and coffee row today With one player that has not came close to playing to his potential , is there any truth??? I for one hope so.
    Stickland?

LOL the only rumor i heard at the rink yesturday was Eberle to Brandon lol

Keep Dowling.

Trade the rest of the 19's & 20's.

When/if Wudrick gets traded this will bite us in the a$$, he will light it up with a change of scenery. Trade em anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 2,5,andagame View Post
    Keep Dowling.

Trade the rest of the 19's & 20's.

When/if Wudrick gets traded this will bite us in the a$$, he will light it up with a change of scenery. Trade em. anyway.
    . That is the dumbest thing I have heard! Wudrick hasn't cut it since his 16 year old season, we need 19 and 20 year olds. Lose Allan...er wudrick and be a better team!

Wudrick is gone to Kelowna.
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Seems like a good deal for SC. Kelowna's leading score (Novonky sp??) and Tanner (15 year old prospect) for Wudrick. SC had to get rid of a 20 year old, Wudrick was the odd man out.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    Seems like a good deal for SC. Kelowna's leading score (Novonky sp??) and Tanner (15 year old prospect) for Wudrick. SC had to get rid of a 20 year old, Wudrick was the odd man out.
    Wudrick is only 19 still have to deal a 20.

"When/if Wudrick gets traded this will bite us in the a$$, he will light it up with a change of scenery. Trade em. anyway.

. That is the dumbest thing I have heard! Wudrick hasn't cut it since his 16 year old season, we need 19 and 20 year olds. Lose Allan...er wudrick and be a better team! "

IMO I think Wudrick will finally play to his potential with the change of scenery like alot of players we have seen leave here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2,5,andagame View Post
    Wudrick is only 19 still have to deal a 20.

"When/if Wudrick gets traded this will bite us in the a$$, he will light it up with a change of scenery. Trade em. anyway.

. That is the dumbest thing I have heard! Wudrick hasn't cut it since his 16 year old season, we need 19 and 20 year olds. Lose Allan...er wudrick and be a better team! "

IMO I think Wudrick will finally play to his potential with the change of scenery like alot of players we have seen leave here.
    I thought it was Deans fault they didn't play well here? Woody only played decent when he felt like it. Just plain lazy. Next question is will the Novotny report here?

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

I was thinking that too. How will the import player play being traded only after one season the league? Hopefully he keeps up the year he's having though...I think him and Dowling will play rather well together.

We lose Wudrick and gain a import that may only be here this year and a prospect. Most Europeans don't play as a 20 year unless they are an above average player. Geordie is likely to be in Kelowna two years. IMO the deal is good all things considered. I agree with 2, 5 and agame, I think Geordie will do well in another centre and I wish him well. with nearly 60 points last year I wouldn't call it a bad year, just bad bouts during the year. He has the potential to be great and I hope he finds it. these are just kids playing hockey and as fans I often think we expect/hope too much from them.