Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    we need a blockbuster trade, like Doyle plus 2 picks for Eberle. That would have me smiling!!!!
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by CHtoo View Post
    The only reason we have four twenty year olds on the roster is Tassone is injured.
    Once he comes back we must move one.

In my opinion probably Tassone.
    Whats wrong with my numbers? I'm talkin next year to have four 20's on the roster, Brown, Clark, Navotny and Dowling. I know we have to move a twenty yet this because of the four we have and you could be right in moving Tassone, I don't know. All I am saying is last year we had this issue with Dudas, this year we had five 20's to start the year, and who cares if we have four 20's to start next year! I think this trade was good and will stand by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    we need a blockbuster trade, like Doyle plus 2 picks for Eberle. That would have me smiling!!!!
    Your idea has me laughing!! We DO NOT want that!!

I like the idea of trading Doyle, but would like to see a younger more physical dman. Someone who isn't scared to go in the corners. vc119

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek View Post
    I like the idea of trading Doyle, but would like to see a younger more physical dman. Someone who isn't scared to go in the corners. vc119
    That would be ok. I would like to get a defenseman that can move the puck up too though. I think that Luhning can be a good PP QB in the future, but having a transition helps out.

I would assume Novotny is playing tonight??

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Your idea has me laughing!! We DO NOT want that!!
    Yeah, because the broncos get ripped off big time...

Lets hope that was first game jitters cause new guy looked less than stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    Lets hope that was first game jitters cause new guy looked less than stellar.
    Lets also remember he rolled into town around 7 pm Tuesday, and has yet to really learn any system the team plays. Give the guy a chance to learn Lamb and his teammates before passing any judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Lets also remember he rolled into town around 7 pm Tuesday, and has yet to really learn any system the team plays. Give the guy a chance to learn Lamb and his teammates before passing any judgement.
    I agree, to soon to tell. Looks like he is a heck of a skater and has a quick release to his shot from what I could see. I thought the reffing was a big factor in last nights game.