Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations!

Default Congratulations!

It was a great series! Well played Kelowna! Congrats on the Western Conferance Championship! Take it all the way now!
    GO ICE GO !!!

kelownakarl Guest

Wow what a party at Prospera today! Everyone was in such a joyous mood and the win was just a great way to cap off a series. The ICE came hard and never quit. Caps off to them and such a great season. See you next year ICE, cheers.

This series was up and down, so many curves thrown. Kelowna outplayed the Ice in game five and the Ice out played the Rockets in game six. Kelowna had moments last night when they dominated, but not consitently until overtime.

Glass and Yeomans let in some crappy goals, but both of them played overall great this series and kept both of their teams in the series.

Weber played great, he's playing like he the old Shea before he left for the world juniors.

Too bad for Dawes getting injured, thats probly the last that we will see of him in this league. We'll see him in the NHL someday.

I was really impressed with Russell, he took his game to another level after Dawes was injured. He's going to be a very good player.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Great analogy of the games Jovo! isn't russel just great? Can't wait until next season he is going to be great to watch!

i only got to listen to the game last night but it definately sounded like both goalies were standing on their heads!
    well most of the time anyhow
    GO ICE GO !!!

Congrats Kelowna! The Rockets really turned things up when they had to, and made the most of the breaks they got in the games.

I think its going to be Brandon in the finals, but who knows. My predictions have been horrible this playoffs. I wonder if there are going to be some flights booked if it is the Wheaties, both for the team and fans.

after all the smoke clears, I will say Kelowna in the Cup again this year. Maybe even so far as to say Kelowna/London final, but that isn't a given yet.

Good luck in the Dub finals guys.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

mccabe23 Guest

What can you say about Shea Weber? Sure, hockey is a team game and the Rockets are a great team but Shea single-handedly beat the Ice. He was a man aong boys out there.

Way to go Rockets!!!! We got something pretty special going on here in the Okanagan. It's been one hell of a ride and it keeps getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by Sput
    I wonder if there are going to be some flights booked if it is the Wheaties, both for the team and fans.
    GM Hamilton was interviewed last night and the flying question was asked to him. I was surprised that both teams have to fly or both have to bus it. The league will only allow a team to fly. Kelowna could afford it but could PA or Brandon? Twenty hour bus ride to Brandon, probly about sixteen to PA. Prettty brutal.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Agreed....so if 1 team flys the other one has to and if 1 busses, the other team has to bus as well? I thought i heard something about another team flying this year???

mccabe23 Guest

Anyone else see Mosienko do a header out of the bench onto the ice after Shea scored? That had to hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Agreed....so if 1 team flys the other one has to and if 1 busses, the other team has to bus as well? I thought i heard something about another team flying this year???
    You may be referring to the Hitmen when they had to fly into Kelowna and then bus to Kamloops for a game. I don't think it matters during the regular season. Also, that case was because the highway was closed.

I know I checked on airfare today to go to game 3 & 4 and boy oh boy it is sure out of my league.

I also want to extend my congratulations to the Rockets! Way to go boys! Thank you to Kootenay for making it very interesting. I hope you Kootenay fans heard the cheering that Jeff Glass got when he received the first star. Kelowna fans do have some class
    DoubleDee