Thread: 20 Wins!!!!!!

Thumbs up 20 Wins!!!!!!

The Blades are the 1st team to reach that number and went through a war to get the W. Check out my blog if you want to see a game recap.......

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Default Just thinking outloud.....

Here is a thought for Blades fans?
    Blades trade for Luca Sbisa and Carter Ashton. Jyri Niemi and Sbisa would look great on the power plays along with their solid defensive play and Ashton would add more size upfront and a scoring touch around the net. Those two would certainly add to an already strong team. Just a thought.
    But what would the Canes want in return?

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS: HIJACK THE ZAMBONI!

both sbisa and ashton would be rental players for the rest of the season.

sbisa is a euro so that hurts his trade value a little, i'm guessing he would be an upgrade on a lot of teams euros, so a team would make room to get him.

ashton could be back next season in the whl, tampa bays history suggests different (stamkos, wright, hedman).

i'd offer a couple of good prospects from our protected list, and a bantam draft pick, plus another conditional pick if ashton comes back.

i can see the Ashton deal could be with a conditional pick/player depends if he returns next season or not

I love this city. Seen three games here this year. I am now a Blade fan. We are soon to be #1 in the nation