Thread: Great Weekend!

Thumbs up Great Weekend!

Nice to get these wins against 2 very tough opponents. I was very impressed by the win in Tri-City, it's been a long time since the Chiefs dominated a game on Toyota Center ice. They've had solid wins down there no doubt, but they haven't had a game like that in quite awhile, which is a testament to just how good Tri has been the last few years. I wasn't sure what to expect from Regina. Their record wasn't lights out, but beating Tri, Portland and Everett is very impressive. The Pats had some good shifts tonight, but you could tell the road trip took its toll on them. The Chiefs took a bit to get into it, but once they got the lead they more or less were able to control the flow of the game. Reid made some quality saves again, the guy has been freaking fantastic since the Chiefs acquired Tadjdeh. Gotta commend Speltz for that move, Tadjdeh getting some starts and providing competition was just the jump start Reid needed to get going this year. First in the league in GAA and SV% and second in wins. Fans across the league are probably pretty surprised to see him up there, but I think we all knew just how good he was. It was also pretty sweet to see Letts get a goal tonight, even if it was an empty netter. He's been working hard to get back on the ice this year, so that was great. Hopefully the Chiefs keep this up. Just 4 points out of first, but only 1 out of fourth. It's going to be a fun year!

Congratulations to James Reid for earning player of the month honors for November. Way to go Reider!

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan View Post
    Congratulations to James Reid for earning player of the month honors for November. Way to go Reider!
    Agreed , very impressive turn around from the start of the season. Way to go Reider!! applause