Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: blades trade talk

Blades win with 15 skaters last night out of the lineup was Hamilton Benson McNaught Niemi Siemens and Thrower it's still clear to me the Blades need another sniper it's frusterating to see other teams loading up like Brandon getting 2 players i wanted the Blades to nab in the likes of Wiebe and Raedeke Lorne better do something quick specialy with us being shorthanded Why not fill the empte euro spot and get Vincour it's clear Edmonton is rebuilding

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    i hear ya section n, i just don't know if there's an impact forward out there worth trading for, that'll come at a price i'd be willing to pay.

sbisa, because he's a euro, who will play a limited number of games due to world juniors and olympics, upgrades the blades defense at i'm hoping a reasonable price.

i just don't know if saskatoon can get in a scoring race with brandon or calgary, but maybe the blades can with better defense and goaltending slow those teams down some, and hopefully get enough scoring to squeak by. how's the cliche go about defense.
    Maybe you guys could squeeze Eberle out of Regina, that could be the move that wins you the dub....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Thats the elite game breaker we need but at what price is it gonna cost us at i remember when we traded devin Setoguchi to PG we got back Stefan Elliott and a first round draft pick wich turned out to be Duncan Siemens so im thinking were gonna have to give up even a touch more for Ebs like say Brent Benson Dalton Thrower and a first round pick is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Thats the elite game breaker we need but at what price is it gonna cost us at i remember when we traded devin Setoguchi to PG we got back Stefan Elliott and a first round draft pick wich turned out to be Duncan Siemens so im thinking were gonna have to give up even a touch more for Ebs like say Brent Benson Dalton Thrower and a first round pick is my guess
    You guys have so many elite young players I think it would be ok to pay what you have to in order to land the scorer you need. We (BWK's), don't have the depth in young guys that you do, so we can't pay for an elite d-man.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Im really liking the way your team is shaping up now with Wiebe Raedeke and Stone on your third line i don't see what more you guys would need and whats with some of your fans always giving Melynchuck a hard time he is a huge plus this year and last year was a + 14 as well he is only 18 really coming into his own now gonna eb a + 25- 30 this year with maybe 35 points

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Im really liking the way your team is shaping up now with Wiebe Raedeke and Stone on your third line i don't see what more you guys would need and whats with some of your fans always giving Melynchuck a hard time he is a huge plus this year and last year was a + 14 as well he is only 18 really coming into his own now gonna eb a + 25- 30 this year with maybe 35 points
    There's always a certain type of "fan" who want a scapegoat, and because Brodie's not flashy or a fighter, they have picked on him. I love his potential and think he'll continue to improve as he gets older. Definetly unfairly picked on by so called "fans".

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Maybe you guys could squeeze Eberle out of Regina, that could be the move that wins you the dub....
    parker will not deal eberle and teubert. i'd love to see eberle in saskatoon, but it won't happen.

look what edmonton got for raedeke. now imagine what regina would ask for eberle.

i'd be kicking the tires on shattock in kamloops, st. denis in kelowna, vincour in edmonton, sbisa in lethbridge, rowinski in moose jaw, and novotny in swift current.

looking at mollekens trade history suggests a deal with a team in the us or bc division is most likely, and the central a little less so.

You say Novotony. He should be on the market...from a SC stand point i think we will do everything possible to get our Finnish tender and then pick up a younger forward in the Euro draft. If anything the price tag shouldn't be huge.

If Luca Sbisa was ever on the Blades "wanted list" I do not think he is now because he is out for at least a month.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Default Forward for hire?

What about the Blades trading for Viedensky from the Cougars.
    Teams have a history of trades, connections, and a big skilled centre like Viedensky could really help with depth down the stretch.
    Realistically it is a rental as the Slovak will probably be in the San Jose Shark system as a 20yr old.
    Cougars need help in all areas so the Blades most likely have something that P.G. could use...maybe a big, physical, forward like Burke Gallimore?