Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What can you tell me about Tristan King?

Agreed with Kinger getting second star......Not many guys from the Tigers seemed deserving of a star selection......Hopefully last night's game will wake the guys up and realize that they need to bring a full 60 minute effort all game, every game. Well played road game from the Blades, they'll be tough come playoffs.

It's time they bench such individuals who lack the heart and dress the ones who have.

So is this assessment of Tristan King's heart and desire based on your observations from one game or a whole series of games? So would you all agree he is more of a perimeter player, a guy who looks to cherry pick as opposed to getting his nose dirty and battling for the biscuit?

In short yes.

I can start to hear alot of boo-birds in the stands regarding his play lately
    (that could also factor in with the tigers only winning 1 out of the last 7 games).
    To me i don't think he is ready to move up to the pro ranks yet, he still has a lot to learn.

I think he gets intimidated easily/worried about getting crunched. Until he gets over that he wont reach his full potential.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Just curious, if anyone thinks his shyness from physicality came from getting demolished by Klassen in Saskatoon last year?

Interesting so he steps back when there is a possible collision in the corners? Rather than paying the price?