Thread: SC and Brandon

Default SC and Brandon

Take it for what it's worth, heard at the rink tonight that the two sides are fairly close to a blockbuster.
    I says pardon?

No names?
    Always Remembered

Take into effect, as I am, that this is a rumor and a lot of rumors are bs, but I heard Eakin's name mentioned from two different people.
    I says pardon?

Default We lead the league in rumours....

Quote Originally Posted by Link Dog View Post
    Take into effect, as I am, that this is a rumor and a lot of rumors are bs, but I heard Eakin's name mentioned from two different people.
    As the old saying goes, believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see.
    If it's gonna happen, it'll happen when it happens. Remember when dangling names with these rumours, that even though most players don't read these, they probably know people who do. So for all teams fans, we shouldn't be naming names and rocking our own boats.

Manitoban heading home?????
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I have been joking about that all year. But you would think any offer for a player that will be in the top ten in WHL goal scoring would have to be big (unless there is some french clause that states he is returned to Swift after the season).

Asthe old saying goes if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all. Dont you think that if we have herd the rumours he hasn't already herd them already. Every player hears their name in a rumour of some sort eventually. So don't b so hard on Link Dog. Besides you guys need an Eakin and more if you want to compete at the Memorial Cup. You know other teams will be loading up.

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Asthe old saying goes if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all. Dont you think that if we have herd the rumours he hasn't already herd them already. Every player hears their name in a rumour of some sort eventually. So don't b so hard on Link Dog. Besides you guys need an Eakin and more if you want to compete at the Memorial Cup. You know other teams will be loading up.
    Eakin in a Wheat King jersey would be great, a little scared of what the cost would be. Love to see Eberle ,Hamonic , Teubert and McNabb in Wheat King jerseys too , this is turning into an insane season, its great. Maybe one or two of the above is more likely. We'll be the Brandon Spitfires pretty soon LOL

With the depth up front that Brandon has, I don't see a move regarding acquiring a forward to occur. I see a move for Teubert or McNabb happening before an Eakin or Eberle...at the same time, who knows, anything could happen.