Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/10 Trade Deadline Thread

I would like to tell you but the source i got this from comes to whlfans enough and i could get into trouble if i realese his name

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I heard Dowling and Novotny are headed to Saskatoon but not sure for what
    I would hope we could get one of there good young defensemen if they are going that way. That is a lot of offense to be trading so you would have to think that we would be getting some young talent back (hopefully not picks, i prefer sure things)

Getting those two guys would be nice, I could perhaps see Gallimore go ur way, maybe even B. Johnson whose 17 has been in and out of the lineup. As for d-men, the only d-men that I think could be available would be Kiziuk. The Blades won't be moving Thrower or Siemens.

What about Clark? He does not play at all???

Quote Originally Posted by ref View Post
    What about Clark? He does not play at all???
    I am sure if they can find someone to take him he will be gone.

still nothing announced, will they wait till tomorrow, because of tonights game???

Clarke (bad goalie), Peddle (Lamb's doghouse), Brown (useless) and Hay (never plays) for two players from anywhere who need a change from where they are. The can't be worse then what we have. How about Gogol and a pick from Kelowna. They need bodies due to injuries and it would give us an 18 yr old d-man who at least isn't scared to fight.
    Last edited by blerbtalksc; 01-09-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blerbtalksc View Post
    Clarke (bad goalie), Peddle (Lamb's doghouse), Brown (useless) and Hay (never plays) for two players from anywhere who need a change from where they are. The can't be worse then what we have. How about Gogol and a pick from Kelowna. They need bodies due to injuries and it would give us an 18 yr old d-man who at least isn't scared to fight.
    Hope we don't give up on Hay this early. Would like to see him get a chance playing with some slightly more skilled guys.

Brown, Vause, and Lhuning all scratched for todays game against Edmonton. Healthy Scratch? I didn't hear the status of either of them.

Clark is in the goal! What does it mean? Other teams who wants to see him before a possible trade?