Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 09/10 Trade Deadline Thread

Some of you SO called experts are BRUTAL!!!!

the Blades are now one of the toughest teams I have seen in a LONG time. Good on them.

Nothin to big today, shouldn't be surprised I guess, Lamb said it would be that way. Good luck Mike Brown, you have improved big time while you have been here, now who's gonna be our tough guy?lol. Surprised that Clark is still here though, but for the time being (the rest of this year) he is a good back up. Something will have to happen though next year...Ortio?!? Above all glad to see Eakin, Dowling, Tassone, Scarlett etc. remain Broncos!!! Gotta give a big hello out to our " friends" in Regina lmao. Hope the ship sinks again there, Eberle and Teubert remain Pats?!? What do the Parkers have up their sleeves next year...YIKES! That organization makes me very thankful for Mark Lamb!!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Nothin to big today, shouldn't be surprised I guess, Lamb said it would be that way. Good luck Mike Brown, you have improved big time while you have been here, now who's gonna be our tough guy?lol. Surprised that Clark is still here though, but for the time being (the rest of this year) he is a good back up. Something will have to happen though next year...Ortio?!? Above all glad to see Eakin, Dowling, Tassone, Scarlett etc. remain Broncos!!! Gotta give a big hello out to our " friends" in Regina lmao. Hope the ship sinks again there, Eberle and Teubert remain Pats?!? What do the Parkers have up their sleeves next year...YIKES! That organization makes me very thankful for Mark Lamb!!
    Scarlett is the one player i would have surrendered my season tickets if dealt. I could understand Dowling or anyone else. But Scarlett WILL BE one of the top defenders in this league when he is 18/19.

I wouldn't have given up my tickets, but I totally agree with you! Scarlett has a very bright future in this league. So do the Broncos as far as that goes.

Well I see the Blades managed to go get 2 more tough guys while we got zero. Its beyond pathetic. Zahn vs Stickland is what we get to enjoy as a result. Put a big target on any skilled guys we got because there will be nobody to protect them. What a joke. Another year squeaking into the playoffs to get pounded and eliminated in first round. The new normal in Swifty.

Stickland showed he's a big tough guy last night after he layed a discusting hit from behind on nichols into the end boards he deserves atleast a 4 game suspension for that the refs got it right atleast with a game misc and 5 min major

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Stickland showed he's a big tough guy last night after he layed a discusting hit from behind on nichols into the end boards he deserves atleast a 4 game suspension for that the refs got it right atleast with a game misc and 5 min major
    And this is about the trade deadline how?

I am sure the league will rule on it, and punishment will be handed out if they deem it necessary.

Speaking of off topic chatter. I am kinda geeked to see Friesens newly painted mask.

Suspension is on WHL website now. 1 game to Stickland for charging major and game misconduct.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Boy what an epic post! And who ever said he is "a big tough guy"? Not like anyone from the Blades would ever do something like that right? Oh wait think I remember McNaught doing it even worse in Swifty. Get a clue stanley.